888 tables fail to move into grid...
(12-15-2013, 02:22 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: No

The HyperSimple problem was that tables would move into grid TOO SOON. They would move as soon as the pre-action checkbox was visible.

You are saying that the 888 table will not move at all when your action is fold/allin.

Unless I'm misunderstanding you..

o yea true, so the new problem is just some tables not popping into grid, no clue why Sad

and yes to 888 not popping up when action is fold/allin. feel like this problem never happened before tho.. only the past month or so. pretty f annoying Sad
(12-15-2013, 05:53 AM)felix Wrote: o yea true, so the new problem is just some tables not popping into grid, no clue why Sad

and yes to 888 not popping up when action is fold/allin. feel like this problem never happened before tho.. only the past month or so. pretty f annoying Sad

Does it work correctly with v2.4.11 for 888 when the action is fold/allin ?
(12-15-2013, 10:58 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(12-15-2013, 05:53 AM)felix Wrote: o yea true, so the new problem is just some tables not popping into grid, no clue why Sad

Does it work correctly with v2.4.11 for 888 when the action is fold/allin ?

no. same problem. Only started happening recently tho. Ive been using SaT for over 6 months and didnt have this problem at first.
Ok, well the problem is probably that when the action is fold/allin, then there is no betbox/betslider that is shown. SaT first looks for the betbox, and if it can't find it, then it looks for the color of the Fold button.

On 888 poker, the buttons are black with a very small sliver of color at the bottom of the button. SaT tries to get this color but its hard because its so small.

First thing to try is to remove and re-include the site within SaT. Then try it.

If it still fails, you may need to try creating a layout with a larger table size. File->New Layout
Also, you didn't post your full config on the previous page. I'd like to see the [sites] portion to see what colors are being grabbed..

I tested it with that table size and it worked for me..

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10