888 tables fail to move into grid...
I agree with you I dont think table size can be the issue. I am currently 9 tabling with 3 tables on 888 so i cant run this test stand-alone now. I can report that the tables have again FAILED to move to grid from 888 while others are operating perfectly. Could it have something to do with the program NOT recognising action is reuired because at that point only two buttons are on the table (call all-in or fold) Perhaps when it is mutually convenient you can teamview my laptop and take a look remotely?

FYI - HUD is not covering fold button.

(10-26-2013, 04:18 AM)MarcyArgy Wrote: Could it have something to do with the program NOT recognising action is reuired because at that point only two buttons are on the table (call all-in or fold)

No, two buttons (fold, call) shouldn't matter. As I said earlier, first SaT will look for the betbox. The betbox isn't visible when someone shoves on you. Then SaT will look for the fold button. The Fold button IS visible here, so it should be working. You tested on larger table size, and it did work with only those two buttons. So SaT correctly found the Fold button. But at this smaller table size, its hit and miss.

Plus, you said when PT4 was off and you played one site, it did work correctly with only those two buttons and this smaller table size. Is that correct?

Quote:Perhaps when it is mutually convenient you can teamview my laptop and take a look remotely?

I don't think this will reveal anything different. You've explained the problem in good detail so far. We just need to narrow down the exact cause..

edit/
I just created a new layout with 502x362 dimensions, included 888, opened one play money table. Raised 99% of my chips then folded. Then next hand, when it was my turn to act, only fold/call allin buttons were visible and the table correctly moved into the grid.

So we need to figure out whats going on on your system. Can you please try exactly what I described above to test?
502x362 table template tested and failed to move into grid again. This occured with PT4 switched on and switched off. Something is preventing 888 tables from moving to grid when action is required. I have no idea what is.

I am not convinced the issue is particular to my system - I imagine anyone playing my setup would have the same problem - it's a mechanical problem of SaT simply not pushing every 888 table out into the grid.

From observation it appears that 888 tables seem to get stuck in slot 1 intermitently. I am going to create some variations on my standard layout to try to trigger SaT to push problem tables into grid. Would you recommend changing any settings? Adding hole card detection? Changing any other advanced options?
End Of Hand detection (and its extension Hole Card detection) is for moving tables from the grid back into the stack. That is the reverse of your problem. I don't think that will help.

The 'mechanical problem' of SaT not pushing the table into the grid is true. But there can only be two reasons for that, which I described earlier. 1. the betbox is not being seen, and 2. the fold button color is not being seen. You have confirmed that at the larger table size, the tables do correctly move to the grid when facing a fold/call-allin. I have confirmed that on the smaller table size, it works on my system.

I haven't asked you to do this yet, but you should do it, remove your 888 site and re-include it. During the Include Site setup process is where SaT grabs the colors of the buttons. Make sure to press F10 only when the Fold button is visible. Then try again.

If that doesn't work, I still think it could possibly be a table size issue. You said that the default size is way too big for your monitor. What about creating a slightly larger grid slot size compared to your current? Create a new layout and resize an 888 table a little larger than your current slot size where you can still fit 6 slots, maybe enduring some overlap if needed. Then include 888 and test and see if it works with that size.
Thanks for your response. I have reincluded and I will test again tonight with existing layout and slot size. Can I ask that perhaps you test sizes and SaT behaviour when faced with all-in decisions and then advise me on the optimal table size based on your findings? It's obviously in your interests to iron out the flaws in the product so as to not put off new and repeat customers. I will continue to test as I play but my primary goal is to continue grinding to pay the bills! Hopefully I will be able to continue to do so using 888 and SaT together without problems.

Cheers
(10-27-2013, 11:47 PM)MarcyArgy Wrote: Thanks for your response. I have reincluded and I will test again tonight with existing layout and slot size.

Ok. Please try what I asked above and let me know.

Quote: Can I ask that perhaps you test sizes and SaT behaviour when faced with all-in decisions and then advise me on the optimal table size based on your findings?

I have tested it with your table size and it worked fine. You also said that once your PT4 was off it worked as well one time, and failed another. So we are trying to figure out whats wrong.

Quote:It's obviously in your interests to iron out the flaws in the product so as to not put off new and repeat customers.

Obviously Smile
That's whats we're trying to do.
Could this 'When it's my turn to play' setting in 888 have any bearing on the ability for SaT to push table into grid when faced with an allin decision?

[Image: 2uyhwcw.png]
(10-29-2013, 01:04 AM)MarcyArgy Wrote: Could this 'When it's my turn to play' setting in 888 have any bearing on the ability for SaT to push table into grid when faced with an allin decision?

No. That setting will not affect SaT's ability to detect if action is required. However, that setting will cause your 888 tables to steal focus from other tables. For that reason, it is recommended to turn that setting off for all of your poker sites that you use within SaT
So I'm massively on tilt now because of SaT.

I thought finally I had everything just fine after re-including 888 and midway through a 15 table session low and behold 888 tables erratically stop moving to grid. This has destroyed my session and caused timeout problems on all sites.

Admin you know the issues surrounding this and having tested every possible table size / layout I cannot waste anymore of my time (not to mention wasting money!) trying to figure out the incompatibility the software has with 888.

All I know is that I bought your product understanding that it works with ALL sites. THIS IS NOT THE CASE AND 888 TABLES ARE THE ONLY PROBLEM OF THREE IN MY SETUP. I can be sure that this problem is not to do with PT4 or my machine as SaT operates perfectly when 888 is omitted.

I want my money back from the annual subscription I have paid upfront. Once you have fixed the problem I would be happy to re-subscribe but as it stands I cannot continue to be tilted so badly by a program I'm paying for that is supposed to make a poker player's life easier.

Marc

looks like there is an hostorical issue with folding buttons for 888 that still haven't been rectified:

"Hilips
grinder

Re: StackAndTile
Quote:
Originally Posted by greg nice View Post
yes thats why i havent been able to support 888poker officially with built in settings, because of this exact issue. unfortunately not all poker sites do things in a way that SaT can support

what you need to check is if the pre-fold checkbox is the same color as the actual fold button. if it is identical, then we're screwed.

if i remember correctly, the fold button is mostly black with a little bit of color near the bottom of the button. what i would suggest is going through the custom site wizard again, and when it tells you click on the location of the fold button, click near the top where there is some color. that MAY work. otherwise, you'd need to look into modding the graphics of the table, if thats even possible.
I have been using SAT at 888poker and that's exactly what i did, and it works."

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10