888 tables fail to move into grid...
this does not work. Tables will sit out again as this stands. I overcame the rebuy issue by clicking rebuy and then immediately hitting the enter button before SaT had the chance to close the message. This worked fine. Now the old problem has returned. Can you please consider reinstating this function as the new solution is not solving the problem.
How/why do you get sat out? This new way, you still have to click the popup. Does the table move into the grid correctly? Or do you find that the table is stuck at the bottom of the stack and sitting out?

As for the rebuy issue, what if you are not fast enough? Or if the popup is lost in the bottom of the stack?
ya my 888 tables dont seem to pop into the grid when faced with fold or allin either now that I installed version 4.5.2 , oh and sometimes my hypersimple stars tables dont pop into grid with the new version. So ive downgraded to previous version again with the brown pre-flop checkboxes
[settings]
table_width=640
table_height=468
total_slots=8
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=grid
move_on_street=preflop
oldtables_duration=3
oldtables_slot=grid
scan_mode=DWM
move_to_grid=preflop
play_mode=SaT
activate_most_urgent=1
activate_table_under_mouse=0
highlight_active_win=0
move_mouse_to_most_urgent=0
left_click_detection=1
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=0
check_holecard_for_end_of_hand=0
drag_drop_swap_slots=1
minimize_to_tray=0
show_table_count_while_running=1
show_session_timer=0
notify_new_tables=1
notify_old_tables=1
notify_keep_in_grid=1
notify_ignore_table=1
notify_action_required=0
notify_end_of_hand=0
notification_duration=3
hotkeys_fire_on_release=0
allow_action_hotkeys_on_ignored_tables=0
click_bet_for_betsize_hotkeys=0
table_count_gui_x=1264
table_count_gui_y=937
slot1x=1279
slot1y=0
slot2x=1920
slot2y=119
slot3x=1920
slot3y=587
slot4x=2560
slot4y=587
slot5x=2560
slot5y=119
slot6x=3200
slot6y=118
slot7x=3200
slot7y=587
slot8x=1280
slot8y=470
move_888_popups=1
notify_move_to_grid=0
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=732
gui_y=293
last_tab=
is_reloading=0
version=2.52
v=fu
(12-12-2013, 03:13 AM)felix Wrote: ya my 888 tables dont seem to pop into the grid when faced with fold or allin either now that I installed version 4.5.2 ,

Do you mean version 2.52?

So it only failed when it was fold/allin? Do the 888 tables move into the grid when there was the normal fold/call/bet ?

Quote:oh and sometimes my hypersimple stars tables dont pop into grid with the new version. So ive downgraded to previous version again with the brown pre-flop checkboxes

So the hypersimple tables just stay in the stack and never come out? Did you try removing and re-including the site?
(12-12-2013, 01:41 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Do you mean version 2.52?

So it only failed when it was fold/allin? Do the 888 tables move into the grid when there was the normal fold/call/bet ?
Yes. And I installed the grinders.org 888 mod to see if the problem would go away, but after I installed it it got even worse and I dont think it popped up for fold/call/bet.

Quote:So the hypersimple tables just stay in the stack and never come out? Did you try removing and re-including the site?
no, most of the tables worked fine but some would just never go into the grid.. at first it only happened to some of my 180man sng tables, but then i had the same problem for some of my mtts. really random for some reason.
And when you downgrade to version 2.4.11, everything works ok as expected?

Its strange because the problem that most people are reporting with 2.5+ is that SaT ALWAYS thinks that tables require action and keeps putting them in the grid and will not allow them to stay in the stack. Your problem seems to be the reverse..
yes with the prev version (and the little 'cheat' with the different brown pre-click boxes for hypersimple theme) everything works close to perfect.
(12-14-2013, 05:45 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: And when you downgrade to version 2.4.11, everything works ok as expected?

Its strange because the problem that most people are reporting with 2.5+ is that SaT ALWAYS thinks that tables require action and keeps putting them in the grid and will not allow them to stay in the stack. Your problem seems to be the reverse..

isnt this the same problem that the hypersimple theme had in the previous version without the pre-click box 'cheat'?
(12-14-2013, 05:56 PM)Guest Wrote:
(12-14-2013, 05:45 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: And when you downgrade to version 2.4.11, everything works ok as expected?

isnt this the same problem that the hypersimple theme had in the previous version without the pre-click box 'cheat'?

No

The HyperSimple problem was that tables would move into grid TOO SOON. They would move as soon as the pre-action checkbox was visible.

You are saying that the 888 table will not move at all when your action is fold/allin.

Unless I'm misunderstanding you..

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10