888 tables fail to move into grid...
automation would be awesome if you could do it. 888 have just responded with this which is odd as I am sure you have to click ok to acknowledge. I will screen grab it next time i see it. Thanks for being so pro-active. Think we have finally nailed this problem:

"Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support centre. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

Subject
You have been moved to another table POPUP

Discussion Thread
Response Via Email 09/11/2013 06.43 PM
Dear Marc,

Thank you for contacting us.

My name is Mitchel, a Support Member Representative and I am happy to assist with your query today.

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing us and for the confidence you have placed in our services; we are happy to have you as our member.

Marc, we are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the current way that the tables are set up. We would like to confirm that you shouldn't’t have to confirm that you have been moved each time when playing in multiple tables. For us to better understand this matter and for further review, we kindly ask that send us a screen shot of what happens when you switch tables.

A screenshot captures an exact copy of the scenario being displayed on your screen, which if required can then be attached to an email and sent to us.

In order to take a screenshot, please carry out the following procedure:

1. Upon viewing the required content, press the ‘PrintScreen SysRq’ key (top right of your keyboard) - by doing so, your computer saves an identical copy of your screen.

2. Open your 'Imaging'/‘Paint’ program; which is located as follows: ‘Start’ menu > ‘Programs’ > ‘Accessories’ > ‘Imaging’ (or ‘Paint’).

3. Upon the application starting, you’ll be presented with a blank white screen. Right-click your mouse and select ‘Paste’ from the dropdown menu. You should now see a copy of the screen of which you previously took a screenshot.

4. Click the ‘File’ tab (top left hand corner) and from the dropdown menu, select ‘Save As’.

5. You will now need to choose the directory to which you would like to save the file within the ‘Save in’ field, i.e. ‘My Pictures’, etc.

6. In the ‘File name’ field, enter a preferred name for the screenshot taken.

7. Within the ‘Save as type’ field, select ‘JPEG’ from the dropdown menu.

8. Click ‘Save’ to complete the procedure. The screenshot is then saved to your computer.

Once we have this information, we would be happy to better assist you with a complete confirmation or resolution to this issue you are experiencing.

We believe in providing a high quality of service to our members and offer the ultimate gaming environment for you to enjoy. As a valued member I would like to advise you that you can take advantage of a special offer that we have available for you on your account. Please contact us on our toll free number 0800-032-4228 for further details.

Thank you for your time, we look forward to receiving your response.

Kind regards,

Mitchel G.
888poker Rewards Store
shop@888poker.com
http://shop.888poker.com"
[Image: vdim1v.png]
Please ignore this hideous message from the tilted player in the chat - so sad and pathetic
Just noticed that that the same thing happens on Winamax which backs up the theory because I only ever had problem with Win and 888 and not stars where there is no table popup Smile
Ok I will look into it.

The 888 support rep seems to misunderstand the issue. He says that there are no popups just when normally multi-tabling. He doesn't understand that you mean that it happens when the tournament tables get re-balanced and you get re-seated at a new table.
after sending a screenshot to 888 as requested they have replied with this:

Dear Marc

I am contacting you regarding your table query. We do apologize for any difficulties caused and hope this email greets you well.

Marc, you were called a few times on the number provided on your account, however it was unreachable. We were unable to understand your tables query Cleary, please provide a screen shot of nay errors and a more detailed description of the issue to be assisted further. You can also call us toll free “0800 032 4228” we are available 24/7 via phone support.

Do keep in mind 888 believes in and offer fair gaming to each of our members, this is the motto we operate by. We believe that entertainment is what completes our lives. After the challenges and routine that occupy most of our time, everyone is entitled to some fun and excitement.

It’s always our pleasure to serve you and I hope that our relationship will grow stronger and will be mutually satisfying.

Kind regards,
Naricca
Member Support Representative

http://www.888poker.com
Usually it is a waste of time trying to contact support reps for these sites. None of them have a clue about anything. They are probably outsourced workers being paid $2/hr
Predictable lame response from the site:

Dear Marc,

My name is Dale, a member support representative and I will be assisting you regarding your pop up enquiry.

Unfortunately Marc, we cannot remove the pop up message which states you have been reseated to another table.

Additionally, you will be considered to be sitting out until you return to the table by clicking "please seat me". To avoid this please act on your hand in time.
ok so it looks like technical team at 888 may see this now. Please email them to see if we can't get them to actually just implement what is for a programmer, a piss-easy task. Anyone else reading this thread or having the same issue with sitting out on 888 and or Winamax I urge you to do the same.

Cheers

"Dear Marc,

I am contacting you in regards to your recent query on facebook about the pop-up received when the tables are balanced.

I can see that you have already been in touch with our support department who have advised you that this is not possible to disable. I am afraid that this is correct and this notification is automatic and can not be disabled.

However I have now sent this to our technical department for them to review, and to see if it is possible to disable this entirely. Unfortunately I can not provide you with any guarantee that this will be possible but also if it is not we can submit your feedback to possibly making this change in a future version.

For the time being I can only apologise and hope that any inconvenience is kept to a minimum.

We apologise for any inconvenience you do experience and thank you for your patience and understanding.

If you require any further assistance with this or any other matter, please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards,

Laura C.
Member Support Representative

http://www.888poker.com"
Ok. In the meantime I will see if I can automate the closing of this popup. I actually vaguely remember someone else reporting this problem a while ago, but I was unable to solve it because the popup has no 'X' button to close it and also the 'OK' button is not exposed programmatically. But I will revisit it

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10