888 tables fail to move into grid...
ok thanks Greg. What about Winamax? Do you envisage fewer difficulties getting automated pop-up closure there?
(11-12-2013, 04:49 PM)MarcyArgy Wrote: ok thanks Greg. What about Winamax? Do you envisage fewer difficulties getting automated pop-up closure there?

I'm not sure about that one yet either. Ultimately I don't want SaT to become a popup closer app. Software like TableNinja serves a different purpose than what SaT is supposed to. However, if these popups are interfering with detecting when a table needs action, then that is a different story.

Can you take a screenshot of the Winamax popup for me?
I will do so when I play on there next. Here is a response from Winamax customer support FYI:

"Hi Marc,
Thank you for contacting us.
The feature disabling this sort of messages is not available at the moment on our software.
However, I will create a ticket for our programmers in order to incorporate such a feature.
Do not hesitate to contact us again of you have any further question.
Best regards,
Robin"

Looks like Winamax have fixed the pop-up issue in their upgrade today. Looks like the popup just fades now without need for a acknowledgement click. Shame 888 aren't so capable.
(11-14-2013, 11:53 PM)MarcyArgy Wrote: Looks like Winamax have fixed the pop-up issue in their upgrade today. Looks like the popup just fades now without need for a acknowledgement click. Shame 888 aren't so capable.

I think you've got ridiculously lucky that Winamax not only listened to your suggestion, but made the change so quickly. Almost no sites will do this, nor do they care. I've asked WinningPoker to make some changes for years and they've ignored everything.
Yes i was very surprised however I did write them a very charming email Smile Any progress on the 888 box closing issue?
No updates yet... A biggish update is in the works and I plan to include this fix
Added an Advanced Option to close these popups in version 2.50 just released now
This is great news! I've just checked the box in advanced options and look forward to testing it out today. Thanks again for all your hard work and for providing such an amazing product Smile
I changed this setting in 2.52, you will need to re-enable it.

I am no longer closing the 'User Message' popups. Another user said that the rebuy/reenter popup was titled 'User Message' as well, and it was getting closed. So he couldn't rebuy.

Instead, I'm now moving the table and the popup into the grid.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10