Auto registeration
Is this anything to do with the layout , i mean position of pop up over the fold button position after busting?

Also when i was getting auto registers i was not able to see any pop up

My stack table is at left lower corner
(11-15-2013, 01:26 AM)prab Wrote: Is this anything to do with the layout , i mean position of pop up over the fold button position after busting?

I don't think this should be a problem. If its possible, can one of you guys take a video of it?

Quote:Also when i was getting auto registers i was not able to see any pop up

Yeah SaT tries to close the popup very fast
Sry no idea how to do a video

But i guess you please find some solution as this is very important when we are playing many tables & want to see out bust hands

Why cant you make a slot for busting out tables which i guess can be very useful

It will help lot of sat users & make their play easier
(11-16-2013, 05:32 PM)prab Wrote: But i guess you please find some solution as this is very important when we are playing many tables & want to see out bust hands

Believe me I want to find a solution. However, I need to be able to reproduce the problem. I need step by step how to cause the problem to occur. For me, I can't get it to happen.

Can you try on play money SNG and see if it happens?

Quote:Why cant you make a slot for busting out tables which i guess can be very useful
It will help lot of sat users & make their play easier

I'd rather just fix it so that the popup doesn't get clicked. But I need more help to find the problem
I will play by unchecking the notification box of stars & if problem comes will let you know

Ok thanks. Try on Play Money and see if you can get it to happen every time, and tell me what I need to do to cause it.
Ok i played without unchecking the box & the same problem did come up again

I saw the pop up for a fraction of sec & it disappear & i got register for the next sng

Does it happen every time? Did you try it on Play Money like I asked?
yes & i played real money sngs

Now i turn off notification & no auto reg after that
The only way I can reproduce this is as follows:
1. Turn off the Advanced Multi-Table Option within Stars for "Allow registration without showing Buy-In dialog"
2. Press a "Fold" or "Fold+Stack" hotkey after busting, when the bustout popup is showing

My guess is that SaT is looking for the "Are you sure you want to Fold? You can Check for free." popup to click when you press a Fold* hotkey.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, one solution is to turn off the option in Stars for "Auto-close tournament without notification"
If you do this, then you never get a popup when you bust out. So if you mistakenly press the "Fold+Stack" hotkey, the hotkey will never see any popup.

In version 2.50, I have also added a fix for the SaT Fold* hotkeys which should work, so please try that.

So, as far as I am aware, there are now two solutions to this:
1. Use SaT version 2.50+
or
2. Turn on "Auto-close tournament without notification"

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10