Auto registeration
(11-13-2013, 05:45 PM)prab Wrote: Problem is solved

How is the problem solved? What did you do to fix it?

Quote:Got my 1st sat subscription after free trail it rocks

Thanks

Quote:Just want to know how sat can help in rebuy sngs

1. when we bust & dont want to add on if we have opted for auto add on, i mean we may not see table as it may be at bottom
2. any auto rebuy to start with

Your best bet would be to auto rebuy and auto addon if Stars has the option in its software.
(11-13-2013, 11:39 PM)lucky_scrote Wrote: Also having this problem.

I need more information from everyone who has this problem:

What Stars table theme are you using?
What Lobby theme are you using?
Exactly when/why does it happen?
Does it happen after EVERY bustout or just SOME?

After i check option > auto close tournament without notification on stars , i am not getting auto registered

I am using black theme
Earlier it was happening everytime i guess when i was busting
It was only happening after some.

I am using classic theme with the old lobby.

SaT sometimes closes the pop-up when I bust a 180/mtt (about 50%) but when it does it to a 180 man it always regs me for another one.
Auto close tournament without notification obviously going to work but I don't want to have to keep this option checked as I like to check my bustout hand.
(11-14-2013, 01:06 AM)prab Wrote: After i check option > auto close tournament without notification on stars , i am not getting auto registered

Ok good, thats a solution at least for now.

(11-14-2013, 02:27 AM)lucky_scrote Wrote: It was only happening after some.

SaT sometimes closes the pop-up when I bust a 180/mtt (about 50%) but when it does it to a 180 man it always regs me for another one.

Were you pressing the "Fold+Stack" hotkey? Each time you press this hotkey, SaT will look for the "are you sure you want to fold, you can check for free" popup. Perhaps you busted, and then pressed "Fold+Stack" and then SaT clicked the popup?

I just tested it. Here's what I noticed.
When I initially busted, I got this popup:
http://i.imgur.com/o7g4Xqe.png
Then when I pressed my "Fold+Stack" hotkey on the table, the above popup got closed, but then I saw this popup:
http://i.imgur.com/8Jpat7V.png
And that popup would remain open...
(11-14-2013, 06:26 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(11-14-2013, 01:06 AM)prab Wrote: After i check option > auto close tournament without notification on stars , i am not getting auto registered

Ok good, thats a solution at least for now.

(11-14-2013, 02:27 AM)lucky_scrote Wrote: It was only happening after some.

Were you pressing the "Fold+Stack" hotkey? Each time you press this hotkey, SaT will look for the "are you sure you want to fold, you can check for free" popup. Perhaps you busted, and then pressed "Fold+Stack" and then SaT clicked the popup?

I just tested it. Here's what I noticed.
When I initially busted, I got this popup:
http://i.imgur.com/o7g4Xqe.png
Then when I pressed my "Fold+Stack" hotkey on the table, the above popup got closed, but then I saw this popup:
http://i.imgur.com/8Jpat7V.png
And that popup would remain open...

My tables automatically stack. I also don't get that 2nd popup when I register on stars, it just auto registers!

The more I think about it, the more I think that some kind of execution like a table stacking is auto-regging a sng as per your first screenshot.
(11-14-2013, 07:08 AM)lucky_scrote Wrote: My tables automatically stack.

What do you mean by that? They automatically stack when you click Fold with the mouse? Or at the End Of Hand?

The only time SaT checks for popups is when you either 1. click on the 'fold' button with your mouse, or 2. you use a 'Fold' hotkey. In both cases, SaT is looking for the "are you sure you want to fold, you can check for free" popup

Quote: I also don't get that 2nd popup when I register on stars, it just auto registers!

Hrmm I'm testing on play money, so maybe on real money that does'nt show.

Quote:The more I think about it, the more I think that some kind of execution like a table stacking is auto-regging a sng as per your first screenshot.

I'm pretty sure its related to a 'fold' execution, not necessarily 'stack', because during 'fold' is the only time SaT looks for popups
Yeah, I click to fold.

Obviously this is where the problem lies! Good luck Smile
(11-14-2013, 08:03 AM)lucky_scrote Wrote: Yeah, I click to fold.

Obviously this is where the problem lies! Good luck Smile

Well here's the thing:

When you click Fold with the mouse, SaT looks for a popup to appear within the next half second. If it doesn't find the popup, then it moves on.

So, I think the only way this could be a problem is, if after the hand is over, Stars displays a button in the same location as the Fold button. Similar to how they have the 'Muck hand/Show hand' buttons in those same spots. When I bust, I don't see any buttons though.

Can you look and see if you are clicking any buttons on the table that are in the same location as the Fold button?

Hopefully you understand what I mean

I cannot reproduce the problem. I am testing on Play Money. If someone can give me exact steps to reproduce it, then maybe I can find the issue.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10