First Test, Feedback/Wishes
Ok man thanks for the suggestions. I agree that these features would be optional. No one would be forced to use them. Its hard for me to figure out how to describe the features for new people to understand them though, and how the options would be labelled in the interface
(11-18-2013, 08:37 PM)NewTester Wrote: e) New-idea: I would like to create slots with additonal property "special stacked-Slots"), who works separetly for themself, without moving tables elsewhere (at least, not without special manuel commands), where the action-is-required table always popup (within tables of this slots). For exmaple, I can make 4 of this special slots, with 5 tables each and I then I can play this slots in a simular kind as zoom poker (for this, the action-is-required-function have to work separatly for each stack).

Another user claims to be doing something like this already:

http://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showth...86#pid2986

Apparently the solution that he came up with is to actually stack a bunch of individual slots on top of each other. You would probably need to initially move tables to these slots via hotkeys.

I have not tested this solution extensively, so I'm not sure how the action detection popups would work. You should test that. But this might be an alternative for you.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10