First Test, Feedback/Wishes
(11-18-2013, 08:37 PM)NewTester Wrote: Hi,

just tested the programm and want to give a short feedback.

Positive:
a) Very easy to use and very good instructions for new users and I like the user-interface too (very easy/comfortable to handle...)
b) I like, that it was possible to test it fast (without enter 1000 datas like realname, adress...and that its possible to write that easy in the forum too...)

Thank you Smile

Quote:Future wishes:
c) I would like to have an optional function for, if I go allin (or if I make a pre-action fold), that the table move instandly back to the main-stacked-slot. Advantage: The slot is faster free again for a fresh table, the acutally showed tables is reduced and so the view is more clearly. If I see instead the showdown its difficult not to take a look to it and if I play many tables that costs attention, what I want to avoid (and if I play something like hypers (masstabling) and I saw the 10th time in a row a unlucky lose on the river, then there is a tilt-danger too^^).

For the pre-action fold checkbox, you could use a "Fold+Stack" hotkey to accomplish sending it back to the stack. This is what the majority of users do.

For going allin, you could try using the "Bet+Stack" hotkey or the "Call+Stack" hotkey. You might combine this with using one of the "BetSize" hotkeys to click the allin sizing button on the table, and then using the "+Stack" variant of the appropriate hotkey

Quote:d) I dont like to see the main-stacked-slot (need space and it cost some attention too...sometimes u see this table and holecards already with your half eye (and it starts already to go in your brain and be a part of your mind...), but u play 1-2 other slots first, because hand is more important or clearer to play (or timebank is shorter...), and then this table from the main-stacked-slot move to the new free slot. And this is confusing my mind a little bit.

I'm guessing you're using Move To Grid = Action Required

You can move the stack slot offscreen if you wish. Just use Visualize Grid and drag it partially offscreen. Then you won't see it. Some people have been doing this for a while.

I usually don't recommend it simply because if all of the grid slots are full, and another table in the stack requires action, then there will be no free slots for the table to move to. In this case, the table will just pop to the top of the stack so that you can take action on it.

Also, sometimes its handy to just scroll through the stack (using a "Send Table to Bottom" hotkey) and just check to make sure no tables are sitting out, etc, maybe the Old Tables feature missed a table or something.

Finally, if you use Move To Grid = After Entering Pot, then obviously you need to see the stack because all preflop actions occur in the stack.

Quote:If I see a table on a specific position and my mind starts (consciously or unconsciously) thinking about it, then I dont like to find (or search) the same table on a diffrent position later. So I would like to have an optional function "dont move a table which already exists longer then x seconds" and a function "hide main-stacked-slot if no action is required), so that I only see slots if there is really action required (and only to this slots I want to focus my attention...).

I'm not really sure what you mean by the "dont move a table which already exists longer then x seconds" feature.

Quote:e) New-idea: I would like to create slots with additonal property "special stacked-Slots"), who works separetly for themself, without moving tables elsewhere (at least, not without special manuel commands), where the action-is-required table always popup (within tables of this slots). For exmaple, I can make 4 of this special slots, with 5 tables each and I then I can play this slots in a simular kind as zoom poker (for this, the action-is-required-function have to work separatly for each stack).

Currently there is only 1 stack slot and the rest of the slots are for tiled grid slots.

It has been requested in the past to allow multiple stack slots, but I'm not sure if I will do it yet. I also don't know how I would even label it within the software, or how I would allow the user to configure it. This is important. Like you said, I don't want to make the software confusing for people with a million different options. I try to make each setting clear to the user and easy to set up. I don't know how I would offer the current way with one stack but also have a whole other way with multiple stack. What would the Layout window look like? What would the settings be named? Etc. If you have ideas about this I will take it into consideration.

Quote:Advantage: I see always the 4 most urgent hands I have to act (and if I have mutch action I can chose which table I play first...for example if I make then 2 easy folds, then 2 new tables appear and overall I see in a very short time 6 urgent hands (and can so reduce the time-out-danger with a good hand...). The advantage to your existing system (if I just make 4 slots) is thats easier for your mind to categorize and to remember each table, if the table within this new special-stacked-slots dont move to other slots (and that I see more diffrent urgent hands in the same time, because on your existing system u only have one real action-is-required slot (on the other 3 u play a hand and u can watch it, but in the most time of it u have to wait until its your turn to act...and ok, u can use 9 ore more slots to see more real required-action, but then overall the screen is not so clear as if u only play 4 zoom tables...).

An alternative is to use the "Fold+Stack", "Call+Stack", and "Bet+Stack" hotkeys which will send all of your tables back to the stack after every action. This will free up your grid slots so that you can play more tables without waiting for the action to come to you.

But like I said, your idea has been suggested in the past, but it requires a major change in how the software is currently designed.

Quote:Sry for bad english Confused

Your English is very good

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
First Test, Feedback/Wishes - by NewTester - 11-18-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: First Test, Feedback/Wishes - by DaZedMan - 11-18-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: First Test, Feedback/Wishes - by SaT_Admin - 11-19-2013, 02:06 AM
RE: First Test, Feedback/Wishes - by DaZedMan - 11-19-2013, 10:39 AM
RE: First Test, Feedback/Wishes - by SaT_Admin - 11-19-2013, 12:47 PM
RE: First Test, Feedback/Wishes - by SaT_Admin - 11-19-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: First Test, Feedback/Wishes - by NewTester - 11-19-2013, 06:29 PM