First Test, Feedback/Wishes
(11-19-2013, 02:06 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(11-18-2013, 11:50 PM)DaZedMan Wrote:
Quote:d) I dont like to see the main-stacked-slot (need space and it cost some attention too...sometimes u see this table and holecards already with your half eye (and it starts already to go in your brain and be a part of your mind...), but u play 1-2 other slots first, because hand is more important or clearer to play (or timebank is shorter...), and then this table from the main-stacked-slot move to the new free slot. And this is confusing my mind a little bit.

This is an excellent idea. I was going to suggest having the stack *only* for stacked tables and *all* tables with action are moved to the grid. I keep the stack on a separate small monitor and would prefer to be able to focus my attention only on one 'action' screen.

DaZedMan, what you suggest is already how the software works, when you have Move To Grid = Action Required.

The stack holds all of your tables, and each time a table requires action, it gets move out into the grid. Only when all the grid slots are full, will a table pop to the top of the stack for you to act on. Please see my response to NewTester above

Yes and no Smile As you said it works fine until the grid is full, however if there are no slots free then it will stay in the stack and so the stack can't be ignored. I can see the reasons why it works like this and it is a good 'safety' feature but personally I would like action tables on one screen only.

Not so easy to describe what I'd like to happen if the grid fills but I'll try. My set up at the moment is a 2x2 grid on the main screen and the stack off on a separate small monitor. Assume all 4 grid positions are filled and another table needs action then it moves behind an existing grid. (mini-stack?) Then when I make an action on that table, the table underneath will come to the top, either automatically or by a hotkey. Maybe the border could change colour to indicate that more than one table in on that slot.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
First Test, Feedback/Wishes - by NewTester - 11-18-2013, 08:37 PM
RE: First Test, Feedback/Wishes - by DaZedMan - 11-18-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: First Test, Feedback/Wishes - by SaT_Admin - 11-19-2013, 02:06 AM
RE: First Test, Feedback/Wishes - by DaZedMan - 11-19-2013, 10:39 AM
RE: First Test, Feedback/Wishes - by SaT_Admin - 11-19-2013, 12:47 PM
RE: First Test, Feedback/Wishes - by SaT_Admin - 11-19-2013, 02:04 AM
RE: First Test, Feedback/Wishes - by NewTester - 11-19-2013, 06:29 PM