Automatically move table from new grid slot to primary grid slot (slot 1)
Forgive me if this feature already exists but is it possible to set SaT to automatically move tables from slot 2,3,4 etc back into slot 1 once the action has been concluded - i.e. I would like to be able to have tables automatically shuffle back towards slot 1 once I have folded my hand etc.
This would mean alot less use of the mouse cursor. I hope you understand what i mean.

Thanks
(11-20-2013, 05:27 AM)MarcyArgy Wrote: Forgive me if this feature already exists but is it possible to set SaT to automatically move tables from slot 2,3,4 etc back into slot 1 once the action has been concluded - i.e. I would like to be able to have tables automatically shuffle back towards slot 1 once I have folded my hand etc.
This would mean alot less use of the mouse cursor. I hope you understand what i mean.

Thanks

I think it should already do this? In the Layout tab, select 'Stack and Tile tables' and the stack slot should be 1. Also check in the About tab, Advanced settings that you have left mouse click detection selected and it should work as you want it to, if I understand you correctly.

As DaZedMan said, if you have Left Mouse Click Detection enabled, then when you click Fold with the mouse, the tables should return to the stack.

For other actions such as Call/Bet, the only other way would be to use the +Stack variants of the hotkeys. So you'd need to set up hotkeys for Call+Stack and Bet+Stack. This may or may not be what you want.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10