winnnig poker problem
Winning poker stopped working again. I just updated yesterday. Update worked yesterday. Stopped working today? Tried to re-enter site name. Did not work.
Winning poker had another update overnight to add the SNG Rake Race stuff and take out the BBJ tracker. So admin needs to update the winning network config again =/

Can there be an update before December? Pls ( for the sng rake race)
So annoying....
lol can't really complain that much for such great software
I tired to do the manual thing and everything seemed to work perfect, the hotkeys and everything except the stack and tile feature. When i fold the hand it like blinks and puts it back into the grid instead of the stack. When i hold the macro to stack the table for like 10 sec it stacks it for 10 seconds lol

I have it set up move to grid when action required and option as bet when I made the custom thing
When i reconfigured it to move to grind when dealt hole cards it works fine. Can't use some of the hotkeys that i had to stack the tables when betting or folding but still is allright until there is an update.

You guys should try the manual configuration as well. Better than no stack and tile thats for sure
Sigh. Getting sick of this stupid site. I'll look into it tomorrow
I like this site good tourneys. I receive my cash outs in two days. Your software works great when its working. How often does this problem happen? How long does it take to fix problems normally? I don't mind if there are occasional problems.
(12-01-2013, 04:32 AM)quest Wrote: I like this site good tourneys. I receive my cash outs in two days. Your software works great when its working. How often does this problem happen? How long does it take to fix problems normally? I don't mind if there are occasional problems.

This problem used to happen every time that Winning put out an update to their client software. However, I had a fix which was working for a few months. But just 2 days ago they put out another update which broke my fix.
(11-30-2013, 07:33 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Sigh. Getting sick of this stupid site. I'll look into it tomorrow

lol yea this is the only skin i have issues with when new update happens >.>

Also this is my custom thing for the site.
Code:
[settings]

standard_table_width=652
standard_table_height=520

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=bet

fold_button_x_coord=433
fold_button_y_coord=452
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=215
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=134
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=415
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=453

call_button_x_coord=513
call_button_y_coord=462
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=500
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=456
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=540
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=473

bet_button_x_coord=602
bet_button_y_coord=463
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=580
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=454
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=625
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=473

use_basic_click=0

table_class=ATL:62A12C90

table_include_title_text=Hold'em
table_exclude_title_text=

Umm I made like 3 different versions with the regions being like the middle part of the button too. I thought that maybe some how it was overlapping and thats how it caused the action button bet to appear. I am unable to use the grid options "when action reuqired" bc whenever i stack it it always jumps back to grid even if i am not at the table or sitting have a hand.

I would like to know what I did wrong so I won't have to bother you each time there is an update. The stack still works when u use hole cards, but that gets really annoying on 20 tables. I use bet and stack, fold and stack ect hotkeys.

Any help much appreciated!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10