winnnig poker problem
After entering pot doesn't work either for WPN or bovada it seems. I never used it before so didin't notice it.
(12-01-2013, 06:14 AM)IMightBluff Wrote: Umm I made like 3 different versions with the regions being like the middle part of the button too. I thought that maybe some how it was overlapping and thats how it caused the action button bet to appear. I am unable to use the grid options "when action reuqired" bc whenever i stack it it always jumps back to grid even if i am not at the table or sitting have a hand.

You may not have done anything wrong. There are a few reports about 2.50 breaking the action required detection, and SaT always thinking that action is required and keeping tables in the grid.

For now, try installing v2.4.11 and Including your custom site and see if it works.
Thanks! works perfect haha now i don't have to annoy you each WPN update lol
(12-01-2013, 09:37 AM)IMightBluff Wrote: Thanks! works perfect haha now i don't have to annoy you each WPN update lol

I really want users to be using the most recent version of SaT. So keep an eye out for v2.52 and give it a try then.
Yup will def update haha, your software is amazing and has like increased hourly at least 3x lol

For some reason it still is still is like 50-50 wheather or not the table will be moved to grid. Il try and delete the layout and configure from scratch again. It worked for like the first 10min but as soon as I click fold + stack hotkey, it never moves that table back to grid when new action is required.
Deleting the files and redoing them fixed the issue. For some reason it kept putting the When Action Required to Never in mid session. No idea how lol
(12-01-2013, 11:17 AM)IMightBluff Wrote: Deleting the files and redoing them fixed the issue. For some reason it kept putting the When Action Required to Never in mid session. No idea how lol

Perhaps if you were running SaT as administrator at some point, and then tried to use it as a normal user, then the settings wouldn't save because you wouldn't have the appropriate permissions.
Been playing 12 tables with my mouse like a damn animal and hating every minute of it, so spoiled by stack and tile lol pls fix soon <3<3
(12-02-2013, 02:29 PM)Disco Shrew Wrote: Been playing 12 tables with my mouse like a damn animal and hating every minute of it, so spoiled by stack and tile lol pls fix soon <3<3

lol it spoiled me too haha been using it for over a year
Bump. Hoping this gets fixed real soon.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10