winnnig poker problem
Should be fixed in version 2.52. Tables should now be detected. Please test.

However, I am unable to reproduce the problem about SaT always thinking that tables need action. A few people have reported this on a bunch of different sites. But I cannot get it to happen for me. If you get this problem, can you tell me if it happens on other sites for you? Also can you click on File->Current Layout and paste everything for me?
I just upgraded & http://vvcap.net/db/IQ1lAGP99o9vJlZ6LqHs.htp cant regonize Winning tables
(12-05-2013, 07:28 AM)IMightBluff Wrote: I just upgraded & http://vvcap.net/db/IQ1lAGP99o9vJlZ6LqHs.htp cant regonize Winning tables

Are you sure you're clicking on the table before pressing F9 ? Whatever window title it shows is the window that is active and focused at the time. So if it says StackAndTile.exe then you probably haven't clicked on the table first.
New update working perfect for me, tyvm good sir as usual Smile
In the same boat as Imightbluf. Wasn't able to update for some reason so i'm still on 2.51
What do you mean 'for some reason'? Did the download fail?
Yes dl failed but I tried dling it today and it worked. Seems to be working fine now.
They did update on wpn and now the tables aren't moving over to the left unless i put the mouse over the table then it jumps over its very irritating then i have to go to that spot to fold. I was going to buy it i think i just change my mind...
(12-12-2013, 03:30 AM)ultimatecurse Wrote: They did update on wpn and now the tables aren't moving over to the left unless i put the mouse over the table then it jumps over its very irritating then i have to go to that spot to fold.

I will have to look into the update that Winning put out and try to fix it. Its a problem because they change things with every update that they put out.

edit/
Should be fixed in v2.53

Quote:I was going to buy it i think i just change my mind...

Thats too bad. Hopefully you find something that works for you.
WPN quit working again.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10