winnnig poker problem
[Aleonite - CAP - - CAP $3 No Limit - $0.05 / $0.10 Hold'em Money in play: $1],[ATL:62A15C48]

Appreciate your help.
That table should work. I don't know why it isn't for you. Are you maybe running ACR as administrator but not SaT? Are you sure you're using the built-in WinningPoker site and not a custom site that you may have created?

When you press F9 and it fails, it should tell you the window title that it attempted to match. Is it correctly displaying your table title or another window?
Hmm...ACR is magically working again so I guess for now I am OK.

I always run s&t as administrator, and for poker websites I just double-click on the desktop icon shortcut.

When it wasn't working, when i pressed f9 it would correctly match the table I wanted, but just said the table didn't match the site I wanted. Which I knew was incorrect, and even tried it multiple times.

For now it appears to be working though. Aside, WPN always gives me the most problems while other sites work flawless. Even when it was working I get like a 5 second delay when action is required before it tiles my table over so I can act.

Thx for your quick help.
Ok. I have no idea why it would take longer to detect that action is required. But Winning network is a bit of a pain of a site to work with.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10