WinningPoker (WPN) Nothing works
SNT worked fine yesterday, but today none of the hotkeys are working and none of my tables are going into the grid. It's not even recognizing the tables. I have version 2.55.
They did an update to the software yesterday. So the table ID stuff changes.

SaT is typically quick to respond to fix this.
I also just removed and then tried to include the site WPN and it couldnt detect saying "it doesnt not match for this site"
Ahh ok thanks qtip Wink
Yep just confirmed both ACR and TruePoker have issued updates to their software which has broken SaT.

I will try to get a fix out soon. I have some other fixes that need to be made to SaT as well, so I'm hoping to get it all out at once. So a new version of SaT may take a few days.

In the meantime, use this custom site, which should work for this new WPN update:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/WpnCustom.ini

Download the file (right-click save as) and put the file in this folder:
C:\Program Files\StackAndTile\Sites\

Re-open SaT. Then remove the 'WinningPoker' site from SaT and Include 'WpnCustom' which should be at the bottom of the drop down list.

Then, when the new SaT version is released, you can remove 'WpnCustom' and then Include the built in 'WinningPoker' site again.
Should be fixed in v 2.56
Hey, I'm using Stack and Tile Play mode, tables are moving to grid when action required...have stack slot @ table 1, newtables @ table 1, Old tables tables set to 0

With WPN the tables keep appearing in the grid when there is no action required...its just me sitting at an empty HU table but the table is in the Grid. When i press my hotkey to send to stack slot, they go then 1 second later appear back in the Grid.

How to fix this?
(03-05-2014, 12:12 PM)BigAnaconda Wrote: Hey, I'm using Stack and Tile Play mode, tables are moving to grid when action required...have stack slot @ table 1, newtables @ table 1, Old tables tables set to 0

With WPN the tables keep appearing in the grid when there is no action required...its just me sitting at an empty HU table but the table is in the Grid. When i press my hotkey to send to stack slot, they go then 1 second later appear back in the Grid.

How to fix this?

First thing to try is to remove and re-Include the site.

Second, it could be because you have an abnormally small or large grid slot size. Create a new layout with File->New Layout and use the default WPN size while you are setting it up. There should be a button on the WPN table that says 'restore to default size' or 'cascade tables' or something which will bring back to default size. Try that size, and then set up your settings, and see if it works. If it works at the default size, then we know that its simply a table slot size issue, and then you can try testing by creating new layouts until you find a size that will work.
Hey, remove and re-include had same problem

Created a new layout, sset the table size to default, created a grid with 2 table slots, stack table 1, table 2 when have action. Still the same problem...press Start on SaT, WPN tables go straight to table 2 instead of the stack, press the hotkey send to stack, goes to table 1 slot for 1 second then comes back to table 2...and other ideas?
Originally I thought it was the problem described here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...wrong-time

But now I realized that you are just sitting at an empty table, and it moves to grid. Whereas the problem described above is when the pre-action fold checkbox is visible.

For clarity, SaT moves a table out of the stack and into the grid when it sees the color of the Fold button visible. So look at the 1st WPN picture at the link above. The Fold button is blue. So when SaT 'sees' blue at the fold button location, it moves the table to the grid. As you can also see in the 3rd picture, the fold pre-action checkbox is also blue, and that checkbox is at the same location as the real Fold button. So SaT thinks the real Fold button is visible and moves the table to grid.

Now, if this is happening to you when there is nothing on the table, maybe the problem is that SaT is seeing that same Fold button color even when no buttons are visible? For example, in the 2nd WPN picture above, when there are no buttons at all, the table is black in that location. So, if for example your skin uses a black fold button, then during Include Site setup, SaT grabbed 'black' and then whenever it sees black it will move it to grid.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10