table count popup
Would be nice to see extras on this popup like:

- a separation of active / inactive tables
- a click on inactive tables brings them to the grid (useful if I wanna check them or close them)
- an option or "check button" in order to sitout / sitin on all tables (I know there is a hotkey too)
What do you mean by 'active' and 'inactive' tables? Tables that require action?
active: tables I am actually playing thus get dealed cards soon (which is the important information)
inactive: tables where I'm on sitout or tables where I not seat yet.

It makes sense to have an overview how many tables I am actually playing.
(03-07-2014, 01:14 PM)wally Wrote: inactive: tables where I'm on sitout or tables where I not seat yet.

SaT does not know this information
(03-07-2014, 03:11 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(03-07-2014, 01:14 PM)wally Wrote: inactive: tables where I'm on sitout or tables where I not seat yet.

SaT does not know this information

I've thought SaT define old tables when there is no action detected at tables for a specific time.

Maybe we can seperate the tables in the popup into old tables, active tables, new tables.
Right, SaT defines 'Old Tables' by whether or not action has been required within a specific timeframe. This is different from knowing whether or not you are sat out or not seated. So don't think of tables as "active" or "inactive". This is incorrect within the context of SaT.

Further, I'm not sure why you would need this information? Why would you need to know how many Old Tables that SaT has detected? You said in the first post that you want to click to bring them to grid. But Old Tables should already move to grid by default via the Old Tables Slot setting.

It is not a matter of the work to add a simple feature like this, but it needs to have a valid purpose. I don't want to clutter the software with features that aren't really necessary. If you can give a good use-case as an example as to why you would need/want some new functionality that is different from the current features, then I can decide if it makes sense.
I'd like to know how many tables I am actually playing. For example, sometimes I see 13 tables in the popup and think I don't need to take more but in fact I am actually playing 7 active tables because 5 are old tables.
Well, an 'Old Table' might not actually mean you are sitting out, if the time duration had elapsed simply because a certain hand took a long time because other people were playing slow.

But more importantly, why haven't you handled those 5 Old Tables already? Why haven't you sat back in or whatever?
That's exactly why I want to know how many old tables I am having. I don't want to miss action where I accidently sat out due to timout during multi table action and also I want to close tables where I am not sitting at all to have a better overview.
Thus I can manually put action on them instead of waiting the set amount of time until it comes into the grid.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I also have an amount of open tables where I sit in the waiting list/sit alone that's why it would be nice to see which tables I am actually playing active.

Edit2: I reckon it's not a big thing and a small number in brackets would be sufficient.
(03-14-2014, 10:19 PM)wally Wrote: That's exactly why I want to know how many old tables I am having. I don't want to miss action where I accidently sat out due to timout during multi table action and also I want to close tables where I am not sitting at all to have a better overview.
Thus I can manually put action on them instead of waiting the set amount of time until it comes into the grid.

Your last sentence above shows where we are miscommunicating. Tables are not detected as 'Old' UNTIL the time duration has elapsed. So any information about "Old Tables" would show "0 tables" until that time period passes, at which point the table would move to grid, and then the counter would show "1 table". So the counter would not offer you any extra information. Does that make sense?

Quote:Edit: I forgot to mention that I also have an amount of open tables where I sit in the waiting list/sit alone that's why it would be nice to see which tables I am actually playing active.

Unfortunately, SaT does not know this information.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10