winning not working
weird.
set up custom, worked fine and they tried it 2 seconds later. get failure, doesnt match crap
the only thing i did was switch my monitors from left to right. dont think that should make a difference
Works fine for me using the built in WinningPoker site on both TruePoker and ACR... Does the built in site not match either? What skin are you using?
working on winning thing now. weird. thanks for quick responses. was crazy, snt just went to nowhere when i opened it up so had to restart comp, which made it come to a spot where visible, then tables weren't matching site. but works perfect now that i tried setup again.
am also having same problems as guest, fired up the tables today and winning just sat in the middle of the screen...remove readd to SaT and it can't identify the table. Will mess around with it some more and see what happens.
(03-19-2014, 08:44 PM)BigAnaconda Wrote: am also having same problems as guest, fired up the tables today and winning just sat in the middle of the screen...remove readd to SaT and it can't identify the table. Will mess around with it some more and see what happens.

If I remember correctly, you were the guy who was using Super Stack Poker skin. Unfortunately you probably need to select 'Other' and create a new custom site.. Actually, you may not need to go through the entire process. Just choose 'Other' and start the custom site wizard. When you get to the table_class step towards the beginning, just copy/save that table_class and use that to replace the existing table_class in your existing custom site .ini file which should be located in:
C:\Program Files\StackAndTile\Sites\

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10