grid
is there a trick to setting up the grind to get the tables to stay in the exact spots i want? i've been trying for two days to set it up in the exact spots but they always move themselves to certain spots super close to where i want them but never exactly right. im using two s n t's at the same time and just have a tiny bit of overlap that i could easily remove if the tables would stay where i need them to. thanks
When using Visualize Grid and dragging the slots, there is a built in "snap" mechanism where if you drag the slot close to the edge of the screen or close to another window, it will snap so as to perfectly align without any gaps. I assume this is what you are talking about. This was added as a feature a while ago because people were having difficulty perfectly aligning their slots. This is the first time someone actually doesn't like it.

I'm curious how/where you are trying to get your slots to line up. I would think the snap mechanism would eliminate all overlap.

Perhaps you are noticing that not all sites scale their tables to the same dimensions, and when SaT resizes the tables, the proportions for that particular site end up making the table a little larger or smaller height or width wise, causing the overlap..
using small merge (on bottom of screen) and winning on the top. i just want the winning tables to move up 1/2 a "snap" to combat the problem. i cant reach the winning bet amounts on the bottom half of my grid atm when merge tables are up at same time. and dont use keyboard so hotkeys arent gonna help. just thought id ask.
So you want the Winning tables to be off screen slightly on the top?

Probably yea whats happening is the Visualize Grid slots are being "snapped" to the top of the screen. I believe the only way you can do this to avoid the 'snap' is to manually edit your config file.

EDIT
I just looked at the code and it seems I added a cancel mechanism when I originally put this 'snap' in. Try holding down CTRL while you are dragging and the 'snap' should be disabled! I will leave the rest for reference

Here is the manual way:

Click File->View Layout and then look for the x/y settings for the slot numbers in question. It would look something like this:

Code:
[settings]
table_width=646
table_height=478
total_slots=4
slot1x=0
slot1y=0
slot2x=646
slot2y=0
slot3x=0
slot3y=478
slot4x=646
slot4y=478

This above is an example of a 4 slot layout looking like:

1|2
----
3|4

You would want to change the "y" settings for slots 1 and 2, I guess, and move them slightly off screen. "0" for the y coordinate means the very top of the screen. So to move slots 1 and 2 slightly higher and partially off screen at the top, I would change to a negative number like this:

Code:
slot1x=0
slot1y=-10
slot2x=646
slot2y=-10

Here I have moved both slots 10 pixels higher off screen in the "y" direction (vertical). You will want to save the file and then restart SaT. You can click on Visualize Grid and see if the slots are now a bit higher up, but obviously don't try to drag them again because they will snap.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10