Ongame check/fold
Hey,

I'm trying out SaT at the moment and was wondering if check/fold button will be incorporated. I use my right mouse button as fold that doubles as check for free button - simple ahk script takes care of it (send f1 = keybinding for fold, sleep 50, send f2 = keybinding for check).

Ideally i would like my Rbutton to be fold+send to stack unless we just had a free check - in that case table should stay on grid.

I hope I was clear enough Smile
(08-02-2011, 01:31 PM)kenderpl Wrote: Hey,

I'm trying out SaT at the moment and was wondering if check/fold button will be incorporated. I use my right mouse button as fold that doubles as check for free button - simple ahk script takes care of it (send f1 = keybinding for fold, sleep 50, send f2 = keybinding for check).

Ideally i would like my Rbutton to be fold+send to stack unless we just had a free check - in that case table should stay on grid.

I hope I was clear enough Smile

Unfortunately, this is one of the issues with OnGame, and its listed on the page here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ongame

With other sites like pokerstars, fulltilt, partypoker, when you can check for free, a popup window occurs with two buttons. SaT was designed to recognize a popup window. Ongame doesn't have a popup, but rather, when you can check for free, you get two new buttons which appear on the table. This makes it much more difficult to detect, and thats why the feature is not included right now. Please post this request in the Features Request forum, and if there is enough interest from other Ongame users, I will look into the full difficulty of the solution.

But, you can still use your AHK script with your RButton check/fold, and if you want stacking functionality, you can set up a "Stack table" hotkey in SaT, and pass through the RButton with a ~ prefix. That is:

Action = Stack Table
Hotkey = ~RButton

What this means is, SaT will first pass through the RButton hotkey to any other scripts, and then Stack the table. So your AHK will handle the check/fold, and SaT will handle the Stacking. The problem to note with this, is that if you can check for free, your script will handle that, but SaT will still Stack the table. But if you are using Tile Setting = Action Required, then the table will pop back to grid on the next street anyway.

Otherwise, besides this issue, how is OnGame working out for you? Is everything else ok?

Thanks

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10