Check button on FTP
...is in the same location as fold button.

But I'd like to use call hotkey also for checking (as it works on every other site, because check and call are in the same place).

Would it be possible to detect if call button is missing and then if 'call' hotkey is pressed it would press 'check' (located where fold button is normally located).

So on FTP it looks like this:
[Check] [Empty Space] [Bet]

On most(all?) other sites, layout is different:
[Fold] [Check] [Bet]
Yeah this stupid FTP quirk was a pain a few years ago. But it was handled at that time, so I'm not sure why you're seeing the problem. The 'Call' hotkey is supposed to click that Check button.

The problem could be that during Include Site setup, you didn't follow the instructions exactly and wait for all 3 buttons to be visible, before pressing F10 to Fold. See if that fixes it
Just tried custom setup again and it doesn't work.
This is my FTP table: http://gyazo.com/b504dfe97b123282e6264bed2342e229
Could it be because background color is similar to button color?
... nope doesn't work on 'vegas skyline' background either.

Edit:
This is for custom site setup on ftp, not for default FTP that is already supported by your program.

Edit 2:
Just tried default setup on ftp and it works fine indeed.
I use Racetrack table layout within FTP, but I just switched to Classic and used Midnight background just like you. I then removed and re-Included FullTiltPoker site within SaT, making sure to wait until all 3 buttons were visible before pressing F10, and then tested the Call hotkey. It worked for me and correctly pressed Check..

edit/
I just saw you mention using a custom site? Why are you doing that? Can you check and see if the built in FullTiltPoker site works?

If you must use a custom site, try adding this line to the custom site .ini file:

Code:
[settings]
only_fold_if_call_visible=1

SaT already does pretty much exactly what you described in your first post. During Include Site setup, it grabs the color of the Call button as well and then checks to see if it is visible at the Call button coordinate that you would click on during the custom site creation.
It is fixed now. Thanks.

I think I decided to use custom, because I had some problems with tables moving in or out of the stack incorrectly. Don't recall the details.

Well... default FTP works fine now for HU. I must have misconfigured it in the first place and then tried to fix issues using custom config.
Cool glad its working

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10