"I'm Back" button
I've been using this software for about 2 or 3 months already and I really like it. But as I add more tables, there is this situation that I think it's a major drawback and it's costing me some money.

Some times, when you get a bit of a lag on your connection, you may sit out on some tables, and this table get lost in the stack forever, or until you bust out.

I believe as I add more tables this is going to become even worst.

Is there any plan for an option like "always press I'm back button", or something? I'm about to move to table ninja just because of this feature.
(06-29-2014, 07:10 AM)fiuza78 Wrote: you may sit out on some tables, and this table get lost in the stack forever, or until you bust out.

There is currently no feature to click the "I'm back" button. However, a workaround for this problem was developed a long time ago, and that is the "Old Tables" feature. What you wrote above should never happen as long as you have SaT configured properly. When SaT detects that a table hasn't required action in X minutes (5 by default), then it moves the tables to the Old Tables location (which is the 'grid' by default). This would handle tables that you mistakenly get sat out on, or cash tables where everyone has left and you are the only person remaining, etc. Please see this page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/table-types

What is your Old Tables setting?
(06-29-2014, 08:13 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: However, a workaround for this problem was developed a long time ago, and that is the "Old Tables" feature.

I was not aware of this feature. I think it will work perfeclty for me!
I've now set it up to move to grid in 3 minutes of inactivity!

Thank you!
(06-30-2014, 01:26 AM)fiuza78 Wrote: I was not aware of this feature. I think it will work perfeclty for me!
I've now set it up to move to grid in 3 minutes of inactivity!

Thank you!

Cool. Usually a lower number is better than a higher number. Because its no big deal if a table moves out to grid early, because you can just check to see whats going on, and if nothing is happening and you're not sat out, then you can just move the table back to the stack. Whereas if you use a high duration, say 10minutes, its likely that you will have been sat out and missed quite a few hands.

Its not perfect, but its a decent workaround.
(06-30-2014, 01:37 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Its not perfect, but its a decent workaround.

Yep, it will do the job! If I don't sit out and it moves the table to the grid it might be an interesting pot to watch!

I was using 4 slots 12-tabling, but I was playing too many tables at the stack slot. I use 19" laptop. I tried 6 slots, but the tables were too small. Since I use HEM as well, very tiny tables with very tiny number to look at is very annoying, so now I'm trying overlaping 6 slots. It's better than 4 slots and 6 tiny slots. But the overlapping is also a nuisance.

I have a 24" monitor that I'll put into use. Lets see how it works. Using the keyboard a bit sideways will probably be better then the overlapping. And since I plan to keep increasing the number of tables, probably to 16 in the next weeks, the 24" monitor will be a must.

Adjusting the best software, hotkeys and settings takes time. But I'm already very comfortable with what I have. Just a few adjustments left.

And, indeed, StackAndTitle is playing a big role on my ability to play more tables and play faster!

Thank you!
Glad to hear it man. Yes, it will take some time to tweak your setup to get it how you want it. You will have to experiment to see how many tables you can comfortably handle. Good luck!
(06-30-2014, 03:26 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Glad to hear it man. Yes, it will take some time to tweak your setup to get it how you want it. You will have to experiment to see how many tables you can comfortably handle. Good luck!

Hi, I have the same problem.

Playing Party Poker - I get sat out.

I have the old duration tables set at 1 - but this definitely does not work.

Do I need to configure anything else?

Thanks
Registered now :-)

Thanks
Registered now Sleepy

Thanks
(09-08-2020, 04:43 PM)Guest Wrote: Hi, I have the same problem.

"Definitely" does not work? What doesn't work?

Does SAT correctly detect when action is required on your Party tables? Please use Help->Show Testing Info, and see if it shows Action Required = YES, when it is your turn to act, and NO when it isn't.

If that's not working, make sure you have Party set up correctly, especially that you have turned on "3 color action buttons" inside the Party client settings, and then Remove and re-Include the site:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/partypoker

Using Old Tables Duration = 1 will end up with a bunch of false positives, in cases where some players are tanking or stalling on purpose

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10