"I'm Back" button
Hi, thanks for getting back so promptly.

I done the three colour action at the beginning and reinstalled and that worked as stated.

As far as I am aware most of the features seem to work and the tables stack and tile.

Mainly, when I enter new tournaments, the new tournament comes over the top of a table that needs action, resulting in me sitting out.

I saw the work around notes were;

" I've now set it up to move to grid in 3 minutes of inactivity! - Cool. Usually a lower number is better than a higher number"

So I set "Old Tables Duration (mins) to 1 - as I did not want to leave for longer than a minute before it pops back to the grid as I only play 4-5 max tables at the moment.

However, the old table does not snap to grid.

All I am asking is are there any other settings that I need to change or should NOW change the Old Tables Duration to 2 or 3?

Thank you

Steve
(09-09-2020, 02:27 PM)stevenheard Wrote: Hi, thanks for getting back so promptly.

I done the three colour action at the beginning and reinstalled and that worked as stated.

As far as I am aware most of the features seem to work and the tables stack and tile.

You can confirm if its correct by using Help->Show Testing Info, and see if it shows Action Required = YES, when it is your turn to act, and NO when it isn't.

(09-09-2020, 02:27 PM)stevenheard Wrote: Mainly, when I enter new tournaments, the new tournament comes over the top of a table that needs action, resulting in me sitting out.
Multiple users have told me that PartyPoker has a bug, and in two cases, they will pop up their tables to the top, which causes focus stealing:
1. when a new tournament starts
2. when someone gets knocked out, or maybe when a bounty knockout happens, i forget

You can test this for yourself without SAT altogether. Just open up some tables, then start a new tournament and see if the new tournament pops above

(09-09-2020, 02:27 PM)stevenheard Wrote: I saw the work around notes were;

" I've now set it up to move to grid in 3 minutes of inactivity! - Cool. Usually a lower number is better than a higher number"

So I set "Old Tables Duration (mins) to 1 - as I did not want to leave for longer than a minute before it pops back to the grid as I only play 4-5 max tables at the moment.

However, the old table does not snap to grid.

All I am asking is are there any other settings that I need to change or should NOW change the Old Tables Duration to 2 or 3?
Old Tables should work as long as SAT can detect that action is required. So you should check the Testing Info mentioned above. The only other thing to consider is, that for SAT to know the duration, SAT needs to first be able to detect the first action required and pop the table up at least once on its own. Again, this is easy to test, it should work even on play money: open one table, allow SAT to pop up the table once, and then manually sit out. After the 1 minute duration, SAT should move the table to grid. If its failing, then I'd check the Testing Info to make sure that SAT is detecting action required correctly. If its not, run through these solutions:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ta...ncorrectly
(09-08-2020, 05:14 PM)stevenheard Wrote: Playing Party Poker - I get sat out.

I've created this new version 2.99.10k:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29910k.exe

In this version, SAT will automatically detect the "I am back" button on PartyPokerModern only, and click it to sit you back in. Please download and try it.

But we should also still try to figure out why the Old Tables isn't working for you..
I have it working now.

The reason being that I needed to close the client to effect the changes I made. So next day - it worked :-)

However, I will try your new version and let you know asap.

Thanks for all your help.

I love the software.

Steve
Quote:In this version, SAT will automatically detect the "I am back" button on PartyPokerModern only, and click it to sit you back in. Please download and try it.

Unfortunately, I cannot get this to work - but the original workaround does
(09-14-2020, 10:53 PM)stevenheard Wrote: Unfortunately, I cannot get this to work - but the original workaround does

Sorry, I thought I turned it on by default, but I guess I didnt. Can you go the the SAT menu for Settings -> Advanced Options, click on the Sites tab, and then turn on the last setting at the bottom? And then test and let me know
(09-14-2020, 10:58 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 10:53 PM)stevenheard Wrote: Unfortunately, I cannot get this to work - but the original workaround does

Sorry, I thought I turned it on by default, but I guess I didnt. Can you go the the SAT menu for Settings -> Advanced Options, click on the Sites tab, and then turn on the last setting at the bottom? And then test and let me know

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Was using the old system idea and forgot about the thread.

Yes it works perfectly now that I have switched it on.

Thank you.

I have another issue that I will post in a new post.

Thanks again for all your help.

Steven

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10