All-in hotkey
Hey,
is it possible to make an all-in hotkey for all sites?
As some sites have all-in on different bet buttons (sat has only BetSize 1-5) i think it is not possible atm to set all-in on the same betsize button on all sites
Thanks
This is often requested, and unfortunately its kinda difficult to do in a reliable manner.

Usually the sites will allow you to configure the BetSize buttons, so you can try to move them all to the same #
Hi!
It will be very nice if you can realize all-in hot key. SaT just can send '9999999999' to the betbox and click bet button then ( auto click all-in bet button needs to switch on/off separately from other bet buttons auto-click ).
Some sites give you only 3 bet buttons, not so much to use one of them for the all-in button.

Thanks!
(08-07-2014, 08:27 AM)3betpush Wrote: Hi!
It will be very nice if you can realize all-in hot key. SaT just can send '9999999999' to the betbox and click bet button then ( auto click all-in bet button needs to switch on/off separately from other bet buttons auto-click ).
Some sites give you only 3 bet buttons, not so much to use one of them for the all-in button.

Thanks!

Unfortunately sending 999999 doesn't work on all sites (try it on Full Tilt)

Maybe if I do it that way, I can put a note on the help page that it only works for certain sites, just like I have for the Increase/Decrease bet hotkeys. But I REALLY don't like doing this kind of thing, so I'm not sure about that. I prefer all features to work across all sites. The Increase/Decrease bet hotkey will still send Wheel Up/Down clicks on unsupported sites, and usually that is sufficient to enable support on the other sites.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10