PSB button hotkey
It would be good to have a hotkey that always clicks PSB button.
I play on multiple sites, and using 'BetSize X' hotkey doesnt always work well.

Sometimes PSB is on position 3 as on FTP, sometimes on pos 4 (ongame) or even 5 on MGN. There is no consistency across sites.

Currently to solve this issue I have to make custom configs for every site and manually specify there PSB button is.
Yeah I understand the issue. The problem is that the BetSize buttons are user-configurable on some sites (usually the bigger ones). Look at the three example tables on the BetSize hotkeys page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/bet-size-hotkeys

PokerStars, the 'pot' BetSize button is #3
Party, the 'pot' BetSize button is #4
Merge, the 'pot' BetSize button is #4

So, yes I could specify those specific keys, and create a hotkey that would match all of those numbers. However, within Stars and Party too I believe, the user can change those buttons to different sizes.. Which would then make SaT's 'Pot' hotkey inaccurate.

As mentioned on that page, the best thing to do is try to make a best effort and configure each site's button so that they match across all of your sites.
Yeah I went and configured each site myself.

One workaround I see would be to let user specify where PSB button is located on each site
For example:
Stars: PSB =3
Ongame: PSB = 5

etc.

This would work even if user changed psb button position.
Yeah that could work. But I also specifically chose not to add any specific bet size hotkeys because I don't want to confuse users as if SaT is actually calculating or reading the potsize from the table, because its not. If I added the "Bet Pot" hotkey as you suggested, all SaT would be doing is pressing the corresponding betsize button and then pressing the bet button. If a particular site didn't even have betsize buttons, then SaT would be doing nothing. And then users could complain that the "Bet Pot" hotkey isn't working on that site. I have to be careful not to introduce unfair expectations about what the program can and cannot do.

I've said in the past that I don't want SaT to become a full fledged betpot hotkey type program. SaT was designed for table management. But it is certainly a tough situation, because I would like to offer something like this to at least bridge the gap a little and offer something that would work for my players. I was hoping that the BetSizeX hotkeys would do that but I'm not sure
I see your point. Overall I'm very happy with how the program works.
Was trying to find hotkey program for years without success. My own betpot script was very unreliable. Table ninja is awful, and they dont support all sites (only ftp/ps).

For table management I modified the code of placemint program, but your solution of stacking all tables in 1 place and then bringing them to the grid is much better.

Great job overall!
Thanks for your support I appreciate it

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10