need help to cancel please
Having trouble logging in. It claims the email address I give is not associated with an account, but I have been paying/using for stack and tile for about 2/3 months now. I need to cancel as I am moving back home and will have no use for this software anymore. Please figure out a way to add Account options/renewal/cancellation to something more easily accessible than the original email receipt for confirmation of purchase. I am unable to find that email anywhere. Please help. Thank you
Email that should be associated with account is mattlischke@gmail.com
Its no problem, I can cancel it for you. But that email address doesn't have any subscription associated with it. Perhaps you have another? And it would be better if you sent an email from that address to support(at)stackandtile(dot)com just so that I can verify that the email is coming from the account holder. Thanks
Hello, can you cancel mine too? I forgot to unsubscribe from it and got an email today that my subscribtion has renewed even tho im not using sat lately (btw, its a very good product, big thumbs up!). The email is n.tamosauskas@gmail.com

Thank you in advance!
(07-12-2014, 09:00 PM)NTamosauskas Wrote: Hello, can you cancel mine too? I forgot to unsubscribe from it and got an email today that my subscribtion has renewed even tho im not using sat lately (btw, its a very good product, big thumbs up!). The email is n.tamosauskas@gmail.com

Thank you in advance!

Done
Hey, thank you for canceling, but today I got an email that my subsribtion was renewed even tho I unsubscribed from it and you cancelled it. Can you please cancel it once again and check whether the subscribtion is canceled aswell? Thank you! n.tamosauskas@gmail.com

NT
(07-15-2014, 09:22 PM)NTamosauskas Wrote: Hey, thank you for canceling, but today I got an email that my subsribtion was renewed even tho I unsubscribed from it and you cancelled it. Can you please cancel it once again and check whether the subscribtion is canceled aswell? Thank you! n.tamosauskas@gmail.com

NT

Hrmmm.. it looks like you had two subscriptions active and overlapping for about a month. I've cancelled this one as well and issued a refund.
Please, I need cancel, my email alexgelinski@gmail.com
(07-16-2014, 09:56 PM)Alex Gelinski Wrote: Please, I need cancel, my email alexgelinski@gmail.com

I have emailed you, please respond.
Ok listen everyone, posting in the forum is not sufficient for me to cancel your subscription. The reason for this is for customer protection. Any random person (perhaps another player who knows your email) could just come on here and post your email and request that your subscription be cancelled. Then your SaT license code won't work and you'll be without it until the problem gets sorted out.

The correct way to cancel your subscription, is to either
1. do it yourself, or
2. email me at support(at)stackandtile(dot)com

I am closing this thread