Free trial
(09-21-2014, 12:11 PM)Simon Wrote: Thanks, but when I click start it still says my trial has expired?

Whoops sorry I made a mistake. Try again Smile
No problem. Works now, thank you very much!
if i set up hot keys during trial version, will they be saved when i buy stackand tile?

also, can i use stack and tile on my at home computer and my windows 8 tablet at different times??
(10-17-2014, 11:15 AM)Guest Wrote: if i set up hot keys during trial version, will they be saved when i buy stackand tile?

Yes everything will be saved. Your config files aren't changed at all. Although it shouldn't be too big of a deal to set it up again.

(10-17-2014, 11:15 AM)Guest Wrote: also, can i use stack and tile on my at home computer and my windows 8 tablet at different times??

Yes, SaT is allowed to be used on 2 computers, just not at the same time. The Windows 8 tablet *should* work, but I've never tested it
Hi SaT admins! A few questions:

1. What are the condition(s) to get a SaT license number by starting a "goal & challenge" on the 2+2 forums? (length, stakes..? mention SaT in the thread?)

2. When we get the license, do all the parameters (poker sites) come back to as they were in the "trial" version? or do I have to re-calibrate the poker sites ?

Thank you !

TicTac100
(03-23-2016, 11:21 PM)Tictac100 Wrote: Hi SaT admins! A few questions:

1. What are the condition(s) to get a SaT license number by starting a "goal & challenge" on the 2+2 forums? (length, stakes..? mention SaT in the thread?)

2. When we get the license, do all the parameters (poker sites) come back to as they were in the "trial" version? or do I have to re-calibrate the poker sites ?

Thank you !

TicTac100

I've replied to you via email Smile

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10