Equity Poker Network
Ok, the top of the buttons are gray, and the bottom are black. The gray part is very very close to the gray table background behind it. So, for it to work, during the custom site wizard, you would have needed to click on the bottom part of the button when asked to click on the Fold button.

So make sure that is the case first. Also, add this line to your custom site .ini file at the bottom:

Code:
color_variation=8

Then save the file and try it
Works now! Thanks!

I actually still got an error with the "call button" being black and the F10 still didn't work when trying to fold my hand, but as far as i can tell it works perfect now so thank you very much for the quick help!
(08-17-2014, 06:24 AM)aggro Wrote: Works now! Thanks!

I actually still got an error with the "call button" being black and the F10 still didn't work when trying to fold my hand, but as far as i can tell it works perfect now so thank you very much for the quick help!

The button being black can be ignored since your buttons actually are black.

But if F10 isn't folding your hand, thats not good. Perhaps you clicked on a wrong area of the fold button during the custom site wizard. While it may be working for now, keep an eye out for problems.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10