Betsize
Is it possible to increase in BB steps (not SB) (I use increase Betsize action via Mouse up hotkey)
Can you make a setting that automatically 3BB is pre open betsize so I have to only click Bet Hotkey for standard opens.
Alternative I could use Betsize 1-5 if there would be the possibility to insta bet with that hotkey.
(I play on iPoker)
Thanks
(08-19-2014, 11:26 PM)ledengary Wrote: Is it possible to increase in BB steps (not SB) (I use increase Betsize action via Mouse up hotkey)

This can be done already, you just need to make a change to your config file. See this page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ext...ed-options

Quote:Can you make a setting that automatically 3BB is pre open betsize so I have to only click Bet Hotkey for standard opens.

I will add this to the wish list

Quote:Alternative I could use Betsize 1-5 if there would be the possibility to insta bet with that hotkey.
(I play on iPoker)
Thanks

There is a possibility to auto-bet with the BetSizeX hotkeys already. The option is on the Hotkeys tab in Advanced Options

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10