Shading of tables
Would be great if you could implement a feature that Poker Optimizer has.

It will shade a whole window with a colour (with customizable transparency).

So you can have "Table requires action" set to be slightly green or something to grab your attention.

You can also get it to shade tables where you have folded; so I have it set to a transparent black so those tables appear kind of shadowed.

Not sure how difficult this would be to implement but would definitely be an awesome feature if doable.

*see frames in bottom right hand corner here:
[Image: table-optimizer-setup.png]
I'm not sure if I will add this. I don't think its particularly difficult to add, but it may be a bit resource intensive. But I think it would only be beneficial for people who tile.

But curiously, does just the frame shade, or does the entire table shade? Can you show a screenshot of it in action?
Oops sorry I never got back to you on this.

It's definitely only useful for tiling, but I have a stack in the middle and play 8 slots around it so at times I'm essentially tiling.

It shades the whole table. When I tried Table Optimizer I had it grey out tables where I'd folded, shade them slightly green when I needed to act and bright pink when I was timebanking (the shading goes away as soon as it becomes the active table).

I think in this video he has tables turn grey when he has folded: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAqHo9k9z0g#t=154

If it was simple to add and not too resource intensive, it would be a sweet addition.
Would it be possible to increase the thickness of the frame active border? I would def prefer a thicker border for my poor eyesight
(04-17-2015, 06:01 AM)Guest Wrote: Would it be possible to increase the thickness of the frame active border? I would def prefer a thicker border for my poor eyesight

Yes sir

See here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ext...ed-options

Quote:highlight_border_size

Values = 0+
Default = 4

The size of the border to draw around the table when the setting for "Highlight active window" is turned on.
super easy! thanks for the help!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10