Different sizes of slots.
Another vote for different sized slots. I have different sized monitors, so if a monitor is 600x800 on my 30" it's huge when i move it to my 24" monitor because of the different resolution sizes. I also like to keep a lot of tables open and in view so I can get the first seat when the fish sits, and I want these tables to be the minimum size.
+1 for different sizes. It would be helpfull if you play less or more important games . It could also solve different resolution laptop/monitor problem.
Was just thinking about making a post requesting this feature. So yes, another vote for sizeable individual slots.
Hello there / just found this piece of software... definitelly would invite the idea of different slots sizing to each other... so +1 ;-)
+1, also being able to re-size grid slots while doing new layout setup would be great!
Please do something about table resizing

give user a option to set up their own different size for stack & grid which is going to help a lot and make us best use of monitor resolution

currently if we want a big table for stacking then we have to set same size in grid which is a big concern as it overlap and doesnt make best use of layout settings

i guess in tableninja there is a option and same we can do also

please do something
ok i find a solution not perfect

if we use ignore hotkey then we can resize that table and can adjust as this is the only option unless you add the req fuction

now 1 problem here is when i press the ignore hotkey that table shift to centre of my screen which i dont want , so what i need to do so it stays outside stack and on grid where i can make it small ?

please do something about resizing which i think is very important who plays mutitabling and want to make best use of the screen
(09-30-2014, 07:44 PM)prab Wrote: if we use ignore hotkey then we can resize that table and can adjust as this is the only option unless you add the req fuction

now 1 problem here is when i press the ignore hotkey that table shift to centre of my screen which i dont want , so what i need to do so it stays outside stack and on grid where i can make it small ?

See here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ext...ed-options

Quote:
Code:
ignored_table_x
ignored_table_y
Values = any number
Default = center of screen

When you press the 'Ignore Table' hotkey in SaT, the table will be excluded from SaT detection, and moved to the center of the screen. To change the location where those tables are moved, you would use these two settings to specify the x/y coordinates to use.

Realize that when a table is Ignored, SaT will not pop it up when action is required.
Thanks i did it

but i think to use ignore table hotkey to resize is not the best solution as when other tables are moved to grid it remain the same size which makes it difficult to play so we cant make all ignore tables Sad

please give us the option to customize the grid size differently

i like SAT a lot and it only going to make it more awasome
Yea I understand. As you can see it has been request a few times before. The problem is that I need to be sure that SaT will correctly detect when tables need action at the other sizes. So it will require a bit extra work to ensure that it is reliable. If it gets done, it will probably be in a bigger release of the software, such as v3.0

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10