Different sizes of slots.
+1 on table resizing
just to put my vote in
is it possible to have different size playing slots?
(05-28-2015, 09:43 PM)ukguy Wrote: is it possible to have different size playing slots?

Not at the moment
Can you please add the ability for different slot sizes? It's probably the most requested feature throughout the years and i'm sure at least half of people would start using it if it was implemented. It's the only thing that holds me back from subscribing to stack and tile and why i'm still tiling tables from different sites manually.
Thanks.
(11-05-2016, 06:07 AM)asd Wrote: Can you please add the ability for different slot sizes? It's probably the most requested feature throughout the years and i'm sure at least half of people would start using it if it was implemented. It's the only thing that holds me back from subscribing to stack and tile and why i'm still tiling tables from different sites manually.
Thanks.

I can't promise, but I'm looking into this for the upcoming major 3.0 release. You didn't register for an account, so maybe you can leave your email or something and I can let you know if I get a beta test version available
longtime user , but not sure if this function was invented? Would be topnotch to have this
(02-09-2018, 09:41 AM)r4g Wrote: longtime user , but not sure if this function was invented? Would be topnotch to have this

Sorry, no, it has not yet been added. I cannot get it to work reliably with all tables needing to be constantly resized each time they get moved to a new slot. Right now I'm valuing stability over new functionality, so new features will be added when I am sure that it will work correctly

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10