next action in line pop up in the background
Hello,

I have suggestion for SaT to improve. It would be very useful if the tables that are next in line for action pops up in the background, because if you stack some of the slots on top of each other whenever you are trying to make a decision, other table pops on top of it and resets your thought process,which frustrates you a ton and it builds up to the point where you just shut your thought processes and go autopilot. The suggestion is to make it like in separate poker softwares: action pops up, others wait in line, you have made a decision - next in line gets in front.

Thank you in advance!
Or the ACTIAVE (FOCUS) TABLE WHEN ACTION REQUIRED does the job?
edit: no it doesnt work the same way I imagine. Sill poping up on top and distracting...:
(11-05-2014, 09:08 PM)NTamosauskas Wrote: because if you stack some of the slots on top of each other whenever you are trying to make a decision, other table pops on top of it

You mean, you have two grid slots placed on top of each other? You are correct, this won't work as you expect currently. There is no way for SaT to know where you have placed your grid slots, Some people have a little overlap. Some people have none. You have them placed on top of each other to create a 'fake' stack.

It has been requested before, and I have given a little thought to it. I think the best way is probably to allow each grid slot to also act as a 'stack'. So you'd have one main stack like you have currently, and then each tiled grid slot can also act as a stack, and can hold multiple tables.

But, this is a biggish change to the software, so I cannot promise anything in regards to timeframe.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10