Problem w planetwin(Hive network)
Well the planetwin action_button should be "fold" not "FOLD". I don't know if lower/uppercase matters but best to be safe.

But anyway, I still don't know if I understand your problem. I think you are saying that the HUD doesn't stay attached to the table. And if you remove Planetwin from SaT, the problem still occurs? I guess once you remove Planetwin from SaT, then you will be dragging the table with your mouse since SaT will no longer have control of it. It sounds more like a HEM problem with their HUD. Unless I'm misunderstanding
U got the problem right. Even if i remove planetwin from SAT, HUD of that tables stays w SAT and doesnt wanna reunion w his table( Changed action button, no effect. When SAT is disabled, HUD is attached to the table normally, so it doesnt seem to be HM's prob. Pls give me any idea how to fix it, coz i cannot even use SAT at all, almost half tables from planetwin

Btw, forgot to inform from the beginning. I use only tile option at SAT
I remember one case where HEM didn't have a HUD for this small network. So someone was using some software to save HHs, and it was creating a 'fake' window so that HEM would think the table was a Stars table so that it would have a HUD. Thats why I asked how you are getting the HUD.

Try removing Stars from SaT and see if the problem still happens.
Yeah, problem solved. Wont use SAT for stars, but its fine. Now i got a new problem))) The proportions for planetwin tables are not standard. Height is less than usual. Can i set the autoresize by width? Coz else it keeps trying to resize it like crazy and i lose control of the mouse?
PS I tried both click and grab options

border_redraw_method=drag
I have no energy for grind already( Now 888 is trying to resize his tables like crazy, even though i set slots 4:3 proportion. It never did it before, why is it all happening now???
Found out that 888 tables are not 4/3. Now set the right sizes, and still its trying to resize
First, sorry, I've been moving and didn't have internet for a few days

(11-29-2014, 05:30 AM)Rus Wrote: Yeah, problem solved. Wont use SAT for stars, but its fine.

If you only play on one Stars skin, then I can configure a custom site for you to use on Stars that should solve it. If you play on multiple skins at the same time, such as .COM, .EU, .FR, etc, then it won't work. Let me know

Quote:Now i got a new problem))) The proportions for planetwin tables are not standard. Height is less than usual. Can i set the autoresize by width? Coz else it keeps trying to resize it like crazy and i lose control of the mouse?
PS I tried both click and grab options

border_redraw_method=drag

Each pokersite uses its own proportions, so when playing on multiple different sites, don't expect all of your tables to be the same size.
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/inc...able-sizes

That said, you should only use border_redraw_method=drag if you are noticing redrawing problems where the graphics of the table gets cut off. Otherwise, you shouldn't use it.

(11-29-2014, 05:44 AM)Rus Wrote: I have no energy for grind already( Now 888 is trying to resize his tables like crazy, even though i set slots 4:3 proportion. It never did it before, why is it all happening now???
(11-29-2014, 05:58 AM)Rus Wrote: Found out that 888 tables are not 4/3. Now set the right sizes, and still its trying to resize

I don't know what you're doing. Are you manually editing your config file? You should never do that. Just choose your slot size, and SaT will do its best to fit all tables into that size, depending on the sizes that each poker client allows. Don't expect each table to fit exactly, because it won't happen. If SaT forced that, then graphics would get cut off, and the fold/call/bet button locations would get shifted into non standard locations

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10