I don't know how to set it up to stack and tile
Hello,

I've just recently downloaded the program and I'm having troubles with configuration. I followed all the tutorial and all was working fine but I can't make it work as I would like to.

I want to have all tables stacked on position 1 and then tile after entering a pot or on the flop. I've tried both but the thing is that I realized that until I press fold again they don't come back to the stack automatically. I have the right button on the mouse configurated as "fold" and if I use this hotkey it doesn't work, I have to press the fold button manually. Is there any way for the program to know that when the hand ends the table come back to the stack directly?

I don't know if I explain myself well, I'm not english.

Thank you!

I play on pokerstars, by the way.
You need to use the hotkey for "Fold+Stack"
Thank you! I've tried and it works as I want. Now I don't know if this is caused by the stack and tile or by my configuration of stars but tables don't come to the top when they require action if I minimize them.

I mean, for example one guy push, I call. Another table appears, I fold. Then I minimize quickly this other table as sometimes I want to see which hand has pushed the guy on table before. Then when it's my turn to act again on that table I minimized before it stays minimized, it doesn't go to the top but I can see it's my turn to act because I hear the sound and see the orange colour on the tab down in the desktop. Any idea on why is this happening that after minimizing the table don't come again to the top of the stack?

Thank you!
Yeah, unfortunately, the way Windows works, once you minimize a table, SaT can no longer scan it properly. So you shouldn't minimize it. This same problem happens on other softwares too, not only SaT.

Another solution for your problem is to use the hotkey to "Send table to bottom". This will move the top table to the bottom of the stack, allowing you to see the previous table. You can press it a few times to keep going back. See if that works for you

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10