Tables not going to grid
Hi, I have Bovada, SWC, and Full Flush as the sites I play on. It will not send my tables to the grid in which i have 4 slots selected. When i open SaT it tiles the tables but when action is required it sends the tables to stack 1 and acts like it's in stack mode popping the table to the front when action is required. My Hotkeys work on the tables so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I have stack and tile enabled, when action required, 4 table slots, stack slot 1, new table slot grid, and old table slot grid. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Well SWC and Full Flush aren't officially supported sites, so perhaps something is wrong with your custom site configurations for those two. Bovada should work.

Run the Test described on this page to see:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...stay-stack

Also, if this is the problem, then tables shouldn't be popping up in the stack at all, unless all of your grid slots are already full. You want to make sure you've turned off the appropriate settings in each client:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/focus-stealing
Hello,

I can't seem to have SWC working with SaT ..
I created a custom site for it, removed and added back and followed all the guides on this thread, but SaT still doesnt detect tables it seems.
I'm having this same issue with TigerGaming for example, and it suddenly stopped working after upgrading to 2.83b.
(11-16-2015, 07:00 AM)s3vla Wrote: Hello,

I created a custom site for it, removed and added back and followed all the guides on this thread, but SaT still doesnt detect tables it seems.
I'm having this same issue with TigerGaming for example, and it suddenly stopped working after upgrading to 2.83b.

Post your SWC custom site config and I'll take a look
(11-16-2015, 07:00 AM)s3vla Wrote: Hello,

[settings]

standard_table_width=1024
standard_table_height=764

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=fold

fold_button_x_coord=563
fold_button_y_coord=726
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=523
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=700
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=665
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=756

call_button_x_coord=727
call_button_y_coord=726
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=690
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=697
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=828
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=754

bet_button_x_coord=887
bet_button_y_coord=731
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=852
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=699
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=996
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=753

use_basic_click=0

table_class=SWC Window

table_include_title_text=
table_exclude_title_text=Logged in

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10