just downloaded and cant get going
cant get actual program to pop up after i run as admin. just downloaded snt, and all i get is aero theme is detected recommmend change to dwm... and when i click on ok, nothing pops up like it should. says i have one open on my toolbar but it is just nowhere to be found. plz help. wanna use product again, used it before and loved it.
wanna use acr. still works, right?
(02-19-2015, 02:44 PM)Guest Wrote: cant get actual program to pop up after i run as admin. just downloaded snt, and all i get is aero theme is detected recommmend change to dwm... and when i click on ok, nothing pops up like it should. says i have one open on my toolbar but it is just nowhere to be found. plz help. wanna use product again, used it before and loved it.

Go to the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Layouts\ and find your layout config file.

Open it up, and scroll down and look for these lines

Code:
gui_x=
gui_y=

Change both of those values to "0" with no quotes. Save the file and then open SaT

(02-19-2015, 02:46 PM)Guest Wrote: wanna use acr. still works, right?

Sure, use "WinningPoker" site

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10