Problems on TigerGaming - Chico skin
And then what happens? A big window moves to the next grid slot? If so, then use Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title on that window and paste me the results
Hi

I'm into day 2 of the trial period having not used the software for a while but I'm having some problems with tiger gaming too.

I'll try and describe my problem in more detail later when I get onto the PC and have access to the config file I setup.
Hi, Having similiar problems as OP.

If i put my mouse cursor over someones name, a black window will cover slot1.

Also

I play Hu and my setup is like...Slot 1 is stack, 2, 3 and 4 are the grid. If I am playing 3 matches already, so slot 2, 3 and 4 are filled and slot 1 has all my empty tables. Lets say slot 2 is tigergaming table. If a 4th player comes to sit on some other table in slot 1, my tigergaming table will just start flashing and i cannot click any buttons. I have to do some action on slot 3 or 4, then send that table back to the stack, then the table from slot 1 will obviously replace 3 or 4, then I have to do action for this new table, and then TG will stop clicking and I can press action button again.

Other than this, your software is awesome.
(03-22-2015, 08:49 AM)BigAnaconda Wrote: If i put my mouse cursor over someones name, a black window will cover slot1.

Please do as I instructed in post #11 and paste the results

Quote:Also

I play Hu and my setup is like...Slot 1 is stack, 2, 3 and 4 are the grid. If I am playing 3 matches already, so slot 2, 3 and 4 are filled and slot 1 has all my empty tables. Lets say slot 2 is tigergaming table. If a 4th player comes to sit on some other table in slot 1, my tigergaming table will just start flashing and i cannot click any buttons. I have to do some action on slot 3 or 4, then send that table back to the stack, then the table from slot 1 will obviously replace 3 or 4, then I have to do action for this new table, and then TG will stop clicking and I can press action button again.

Hrmmm what do you mean that it starts flashing? This shouldn't be happening. Does TigerGaming pass the Test described on this page?
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...stay-stack

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10