Poker client setup
You should make sure this option is OFF in Full Tilt Poker:
Issues to consider
- RButton hotkeys will only work if you DO NOT pass the right click through (SaT will ask you what you want - choose No). The hotkey should read
- On smaller table sizes, FullTilt removes the middle BetSize button on the table. So you would use BetSize1 and BetSize3 hotkeys for the two that are displayed.
- You should turn on the setting inside Full Tilt to "Show Full size Cards"
- SaT relies on the Lobby to detect tables on this site. So please make sure that the FTP Lobby is opened before you Start the program.
- If you are running Win 8.1 or Win 10, please check the pages for Windows 8.1 fix or Windows 10 fix
- Choosing 'Fold to Any' for the Fold hotkey in advanced options won't work, because the Fold To Any checkbox moves to different locations depending if the FTP table is a cash game or rebuy tournament.
- The "sit out" hotkeys will only work on the Racetrack FTP table layout