Having some issues w S&T
Hi, I am using S&T version 2.1.0 for Party and PS, using themes PartyPokerModern and PokerStarsSlickDark. Everything worked great before I downloaded the update and added party poker to the mix. now I have 2 issues.
1) Sometimes a Party table will pop to the front of the stack and steal focus from my PS tables in the stack, this causes misclicks.

2) When I make an action to enter a pot, which should send the table to the grid, many times the table goes to the grid and then instantly returns to the stack, when the action comes up again on the same table (same hand) and I make another action that should send it to the grid, it will finally go to the grid until the hand is over.

All hot keys work with both sites, in advanced option everything is checked except include holecard detection and minimize to tray. Table under mouse is clicked for "send hotkeys to". scan mode dwm. thanks

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Having some issues w S&T - by Guest - 09-09-2012, 01:26 PM
RE: Having some issues w S&T - by SaT_Admin - 09-09-2012, 02:16 PM
RE: Having some issues w S&T - by Guest - 09-09-2012, 03:17 PM
RE: Having some issues w S&T - by SaT_Admin - 09-10-2012, 01:29 AM