fold to any bet doesnt work
(01-18-2013, 07:45 AM)Al4as Wrote: fold to any bet doesnt work on bodog and 888 but works on bossmedia with custom config.

Alright I just checked these since I'm getting ready to release a new version.

On 888, there are actually 3 pre-fold checkboxes. On the top, there is "Fold" which is a black rectangle with a white circle box. Then underneath there is "Check/Fold" which again is black rectangle with a white circle. Those two appear depending upon the action in front of you. Finally, there is "Fold to any bet" which is a normal white square checkbox at the bottom of the table which is always visible, above "Sit out". I don't believe SaT would have ever pressed that third box at the bottom when using the 'Fold' hotkey within SaT. The 'Fold' hotkey simply clicks at the fold button location. In this case, if the fold button isnt visible yet, it would only be clicking the top black rectangle, which is the "Fold" pre-action checkbox.

Similarly, on Bovada, "Fold to any bet" is a checkbox at the top, then underneath is the "Fold" checkbox. And that "Fold" checkbox is in the same location as the actual Fold button would be. So again, I'm pretty sure SaT would have always been clicking this box.

I am unsure if I will add in support for detecting if these checkboxes are visible or not, and handling them separately. There seems to be some dispute about which checkbox should be clicked, whether it be "Fold to any bet" or "Check/Fold" or simply "Fold"

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
fold to any bet doesnt work - by Al4as - 01-18-2013, 07:45 AM
RE: fold to any bet doesnt work - by SaT_Admin - 01-18-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: fold to any bet doesnt work - by Al4as - 01-18-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: fold to any bet doesnt work - by SaT_Admin - 01-18-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: fold to any bet doesnt work - by SaT_Admin - 01-22-2013, 04:09 PM