How to make StackAndTile faster ?
(08-23-2014, 12:30 AM)epitomised Wrote: I don't have an engine_delay in my settings anymore, is there a reason for this?

If its not present in the file (its never there unless you add it, or unless you used SaT a long long time ago), SaT defaults to 300 with DWM Scan Mode.

Quote:What's the lowest safe value for action_delay do you think?

action_delay isn't as critical, so I wouldn't really call it 'unsafe' to have it too low. You would simply notice that tables pop back out into grid unexpectedly, usually when you would click Fold with your mouse or using a 'Fold+Stack' hotkey. You could experiment with this at 0 and see how your poker sites respond. Simply try to Fold+Stack a table and see if it immediately pops back into grid. If it does, in this case its simply because the pokersite hadn't yet removed the Fold button graphics, and SaT did another scan and still found it visible. The default value of 150 is sort of a catch-all, because remember SaT needs to work reliably across all sites. Its impossible to give an exact value because it will also depend on your computer. The only advantage to setting it lower that you would notice would be that you would notice your Fold+Stack hotkey would be quicker sending the table back to the stack.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
How to make StackAndTile faster ? - by Guest - 08-22-2014, 01:54 AM
RE: How to make StackAndTile faster ? - by Guest - 08-22-2014, 02:52 AM
RE: How to make StackAndTile faster ? - by Guest - 08-22-2014, 06:46 AM
RE: How to make StackAndTile faster ? - by SaT_Admin - 08-23-2014, 01:42 AM