bodog/ignition allin hotkey increacing betsize by one bb on only some tables
(02-04-2018, 09:32 AM)Guest Wrote: title=[500/1,000, 100 Ante  No limit  Hold'em  - $3,000 Guaranteed (10K Chips 10-Minute Levels) -  TBL #28],class=[Chrome_WidgetWin_1],pid=[16256] didnt work

title=[75/150 No limit  Hold'em  - Satellite To Any $50   $5 - 3 Seats Gtd (Turbo) -  TBL #15],class=[Chrome_WidgetWin_1],pid=[16256]  worked

and i have re-added a couple times intcluding today and will again now

title=[200/400, 40 Ante  No limit  Hold'em  - $2,000 Guaranteed (10K Chips 10-Minute Levels) -  TBL #19],class=[Chrome_WidgetWin_1],pid=[16256] didnt work after re-include

All of these look like they should work, SaT should be detected these blinds correctly

(02-05-2018, 02:26 PM)Guest Wrote: weirdly i think i had it work and not work on the same table......

so maybe its something with the weird resizing of bovada tables not being entirely consistent ... like i accidentally clicked on the frame of the table and resized it slightly without knowing causing the change from not working to working?

that or maybe something with some sort of timing/delay that it takes to enter the text, mostly just grasping at straws, hoping for a solution, clicking it back when i want to reship or 3xing when i want to shove sb can be disastrous lol

Yes certainly misclicking the wrong amount is a bad outcome. That's why with these hotkeys, I NEVER recommend also automatically clicking bet. I added that feature in the advanced options, but I never suggest that people use it. Its always better to review the bet amount prior to sending it.

Your ideas are relevant. Maybe there is an error with the delay during the sending of characters, or maybe the betbox location is off when you resize the table mistakenly. Can you turn off the automatic sending of the bet, and then when you notice it fails, can you tell me what the betbox says?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: bodog/ignition allin hotkey increacing betsize by one bb on only some tables - by SaT_Admin - 02-07-2018, 02:52 AM