bodog/ignition allin hotkey increacing betsize by one bb on only some tables
So I think I've found the problem.

Try clicking the betbox on Bodog with your mouse, with SaT completely off.

On play money cash everything works: I can click anywhere in the betbox, and the betbox will get focus. As soon as I mouse over the betbox, the mouse cursor changes from the pointer to the bar, and it allows me to click. As soon as I click the betbox, the betbox clears itself and gets focus.

On play money SNG, I cannot click anywhere in the betbox. The mouse cursor stays as the pointer, and the betbox prevents me from clicking it in most locations. I have to move the mouse all over it and try to find a place where it allows me to click. See this gif:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/bodogbetbox.gif

SaT sends a click to the betbox to give it focus, so that it can type in the appropriate betsize. If this click fails, then that would explain these issues. And this would explain why users are only seeing this problem on tournaments, and not cash tables.

Now, I don't see this problem on ALL tournament tables. Some tournament tables behave just like the cash tables, and allow me to click the betbox every time. This would explain why the problem is intermittent and random.

Can you guys please test and confirm if you are sometimes seeing the same problems with clicking the betbox with your mouse (with SaT off)? Can you try a few different tournaments and maybe resize the tables and see if that matters?

I'm wondering if the horrible bodog client gets messed up when SaT tries to resize the table, which messes up their graphics and ends up preventing clicks. If it works for you then just use SaT normally. And then if you see the Allin hotkey failing, can you Stop SaT and see if you can click the betbox or not? v2.95L would not have fixed this problem

Have I mentioned how much I hate this new bodog software?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: bodog/ignition allin hotkey increacing betsize by one bb on only some tables - by SaT_Admin - 02-25-2018, 02:17 AM