Mercury Lobby and Ipoker Fold to Any Bet
(10-12-2018, 05:55 PM)beebeebee Wrote: Okay when I change from DWM to PW it works on Ipoker. However Stackandtile warns me that I should be using DWM as Aero theme is detected. Is the best course of action to change scan mode and re-add all my sites under PW?

PW scan mode is a little less efficient and slower. But if its working without issues, then yes, you can keep using it.

Usually DWM scan mode is the best to use, but it doesn't always work on all sites or all machines. I thought it should be fine for iPoker though. What version of Windows are you on?
Thanks, I have now resolved this. It's worth noting that I am still using my custom Ipoker layout as the official one for me does not recognize the new KO tournaments and will not resize them or recognize them at the same time as regular mtts. Again this is not an issue for me but just in case anyone else has the same problem.
(10-14-2018, 04:30 AM)beebeebee Wrote: Thanks, I have now resolved this. It's worth noting that I am still using my custom Ipoker layout as the official one for me does not recognize the new KO tournaments and will not resize them or recognize them at the same time as regular mtts. Again this is not an issue for me but just in case anyone else has the same problem.

How did you resolve it?

And its always best to use the built in "iPokerNew" site when possible, unless you have a specific reason. I'd like to update it to get it to work with all tables. Can you use the menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for those new KO tournaments that fail?
(10-14-2018, 01:17 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(10-14-2018, 04:30 AM)beebeebee Wrote: Thanks, I have now resolved this. It's worth noting that I am still using my custom Ipoker layout as the official one for me does not recognize the new KO tournaments and will not resize them or recognize them at the same time as regular mtts. Again this is not an issue for me but just in case anyone else has the same problem.

How did you resolve it?

And its always best to use the built in "iPokerNew" site when possible, unless you have a specific reason. I'd like to update it to get it to work with all tables. Can you use the menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for those new KO tournaments that fail?

I will make sure to do that the next time I play one, might be a few days ago. The solution was not as elegant but i laready use Ipoker Tools as well for big blind conversion and using the same hotkey as stackntile covers both "fold" and "fold to any" at the same time.
title=[€1000 Gtd Bounty Hunter 936370469 | NL Hold'em | Level 5 | 60/120 | Ante 10 v.18.5.6.3],class=[Qt5QWindowOwnDCIcon],pid=[244012]
(10-18-2018, 03:34 AM)beebeebee Wrote: title=[€1000 Gtd Bounty Hunter 936370469 | NL Hold'em | Level 5 | 60/120 | Ante 10 v.18.5.6.3],class=[Qt5QWindowOwnDCIcon],pid=[244012]

And you're saying this table isn't detected by the normal "iPokerNew" site? It looks like it should be..
(10-19-2018, 02:54 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(10-18-2018, 03:34 AM)beebeebee Wrote: title=[€1000 Gtd Bounty Hunter 936370469 | NL Hold'em | Level 5 | 60/120 | Ante 10     v.18.5.6.3],class=[Qt5QWindowOwnDCIcon],pid=[244012]

And you're saying this table isn't detected by the normal "iPokerNew" site? It looks like it should be..

Yeah, basically if you remove Ipoker and add it with the KO table it will work, but then the regular table won't work or vice versa. So no matter what I tried only one type of these tables were working at a time. I have a custom now that works just fine so I won't be replicating it. There are only 5-6 of these tournaments a day so for me it's not a huge issue but if it appears again I will copy paste the error message in here.
(10-20-2018, 12:11 AM)beebeebee Wrote: Yeah, basically if you remove Ipoker and add it with the KO table it will work, but then the regular table won't work or vice versa. So no matter what I tried only one type of these tables were working at a time. I have a custom now that works just fine so I won't be replicating it. There are only 5-6 of these tournaments a day so for me it's not a huge issue but if it appears again I will copy paste the error message in here.

Interesting. Originally you were saying that SaT wouldn't detect the tables at all. But if the tables do setup properly during Include Site setup, then probably SaT is detecting all games, just not detecting when action is required. Maybe the button colors/locations are different between KO games and regular games.
(10-20-2018, 04:46 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(10-20-2018, 12:11 AM)beebeebee Wrote: Yeah, basically if you remove Ipoker and add it with the KO table it will work, but then the regular table won't work or vice versa. So no matter what I tried only one type of these tables were working at a time. I have a custom now that works just fine so I won't be replicating it. There are only 5-6 of these tournaments a day so for me it's not a huge issue but if it appears again I will copy paste the error message in here.

Interesting. Originally you were saying that SaT wouldn't detect the tables at all. But if the tables do setup properly during Include Site setup, then probably SaT is detecting all games, just not detecting when action is required. Maybe the button colors/locations are different between KO games and regular games.

Sorry I explained it poorly the first time around. It's not that it won't detect it but it will keep resizing whichever table that you did not include when setting it up for 5-10 seconds before giving up and giving an error message.
(10-20-2018, 05:09 AM)beebeebee Wrote: Sorry I explained it poorly the first time around. It's not that it won't detect it but it will keep resizing whichever table that you did not include when setting it up for 5-10 seconds before giving up and giving an error message.

Ahhhh it will keep resizing. Ok yeah maybe those tables are slightly different in size or something. Such a pain. Can you paste me your custom iPoker site that works for both?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10