SaT detects the Winamax Lobby as a table
i tried ctr+shift+alt+t to provide u with the info w but if fails cause i might be to stupid to use this hotkey correctlySmile
(10-26-2014, 06:10 AM)pimos Wrote: hi i still ahve this issue when i open the lobby of a tournament ( it also happens with during login but i dont care so much since i just have to login when SAT is off , so just for the record ).
i ve tried the build in winamax ini file and a custom made one, same problem.

I recommend always using the built-in site when you can. Your custom site is missing some settings that would make some features of the program not work perfectly.

(10-26-2014, 06:10 AM)pimos Wrote: oh i tried using all other scan modus, i use earo and therefor use dwm "normally"

Scan Mode shouldn't matter when it comes to detecting tables. Only when detecting if a table needs action or not.

(10-26-2014, 06:20 AM)Guest Wrote: actually now the build in winamax .ini file doesnt recognize my cashgame tables?
"doesnt match for this site"..

thanks for helping out, i use the latest verison of SAT

When it says "Doesn't match for this site", it should also say the title of the window that you are attempting to match. What does it show for the window that you are trying to use?

Also, are you sure you're running SaT as administrator? I just loaded up Winamax, and the client wanted to upgrade, and so did Adobe Air. I updated everything and tried it, and it still detects everything for me..

(10-26-2014, 06:24 AM)Guest Wrote: i tried ctr+shift+alt+t to provide u with the info w but if fails cause i might be to stupid to use this hotkey correctlySmile

Actually, in the latest version, the hotkey has been removed, and instead the feature is in the Help menu at the top of the program, under Diagnostic. Follow the instructions there. I forgot to put this in the Changelog
i added the in build site.
i just had to click a bunch of time on the table to get focus.
the lobby is still being recognized as a table once i open a tourney lobby.

also the the tables move to my stack ( and then immediately come back to the grid ) when i check ( the only should do this when i fold) and when i use the bet buttons ( 3x /pot/allin etc ). i care more about the first problem though. play mode is stack and tile obv.
thanks
(10-26-2014, 11:49 AM)Guest Wrote: i added the in build site.
i just had to click a bunch of time on the table to get focus.
the lobby is still being recognized as a table once i open a tourney lobby.

Can you use the Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title
and do it for the tourney lobby that is still being recognized?

Quote:also the the tables move to my stack ( and then immediately come back to the grid ) when i check ( the only should do this when i fold) and when i use the bet buttons ( 3x /pot/allin etc ). i care more about the first problem though. play mode is stack and tile obv.
thanks

Are you clicking those buttons with your mouse or with a hotkey
title=[PRIME TIME - 27 Oct 2014 - 20:30],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow]

this is a tournament lobby which is recognized as a table.
just fyiit happens also with the login in screen and or when i go to my account, so just always the window title isnt called "lobby"

I am clicking those with my mouse.( the table also moves to stack when i bet btw. )i do not have hotkeys setup up to check or bet. i just use one for fold.i tried removing the fold hotkey, didnt matter.
Are you using the built-in Winamax site or a custom site? The built-in site should not detect the lobbies or the login screen, nor that table that you pasted. You should always use the built-in site.
the built in version
Did you remove your custom site?
yes, deleted it completely from pc
Click the menu: File->Current Layout
and paste me everything

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10