Tables not popping up
Are you playing on other sites or just iPoker? You need to turn off those settings for each site
Just ipoker, Titan to be precise. Not using any skins or nothing just running it as admin thats all (but I also run sat as admin too.
(01-12-2014, 03:34 AM)Guest Wrote: Thank you, this worked. However, there's another issue now, sometimes the tables pop up even thought I haven't completed my action on the table that popped up before. E.g. I am playing 10 tables and table 3 pops up then suddenly table 5 pops up making me missclick. I played 10 tables for an hour and made over 20 missclicks. In the second half hour I tried playing slower to avoid it but still had quite a few missclicks and my hands/hour went down by a 1/3. Any way to solve this? As it becomes pretty useless to me since im not using the hotkeys and only need the tables to pop up at the right time..

Another thing to consider is if you are acting on tables that don't yet require action.

For example

Suppose you are trying to click the pre-action checkbox for Fold before it is your turn to act. You try to click on this checkbox, but suddenly another table pops to the top of the stack because it requires action. In this case, that is truly the next table the requires action. But because you were trying to act on another table on your own, that was what caused the misclick.

It also depends on how you are using SaT. What is your 'Move To Grid' setting?
I understand, that is not the case because once I complete the action on a table another one pops up right away 98% of time. And once I get this new table that requires action to pop up, usually I make the decision quickly especially if I am utg so I click in like a second and bam, out of nowhere a different table requiring action pops up causing me to missclick. ( I have just retested it playing 10 speed tables stacked to make sure)
(01-20-2014, 06:07 AM)Guest Wrote: I understand, that is not the case because once I complete the action on a table another one pops up right away 98% of time. And once I get this new table that requires action to pop up, usually I make the decision quickly especially if I am utg so I click in like a second and bam, out of nowhere a different table requiring action pops up causing me to missclick. ( I have just retested it playing 10 speed tables stacked to make sure)

Are you using the extra advanced option send_to_bottom_on_stack=1?

If so, what could be happening is, you Fold+Stack, which sends the table to the bottom of the stack. Then by default you see the next table underneath. However this next table underneath may not be the next table that requires action. It never popped up. All that happened was the table above was sent to the bottom. But then this next table is visible, so you attempt to act on it. During this time, SaT attempts to pop up the next table in line which steals focus and you misclick on this table popping up..

edit//
Ohhh these are speed tables, so when you say another table "pops up", do you mean that you just get re-seated at the same speed table? This could be the issue, and unfortunately there is probably no way around it other than being a bit more deliberate and allowing SaT to pop up the tables instead of acting so quick when you get re-seated at the same speed table.
I couldn't find this option, but I suppose this is a similar one: send tables to stack at end of hand. So I disabled it and still have no luck. No it's not when you get reseated, literally, a table pops up when the action is on you and the for no apparent reason another table pops up which requires action too, once you complete it the older one pops up (the one that was in que first). To be honest I think I have noticed it on regular tables but I havn't played more than 8 so it wasn't that big of a deal. I hope there's a solution for this because I have just bought it and now I can't use it..
No, thats a different option and should have no effect.

And you are certain that you've turned off those options in the iPoker client ?

Lets try this instead, which might only work because you are playing on 1 site by itself

Reverse which application is giving the tables focus: Turn ON those settings in iPoker, and then in SaT advanced options, turn off the very first checkbox to "Activate table when action required". This way, SaT will not pop tables up at all, but rather iPoker will do all of it.
Yes I am sure, same story, even the ipoker software can't do the job right..
Is the problem only when you mix Speed and Normal tables? What about Speed only? Or Normal only?
Nope, I do not mix tables or stakes.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10