Tables not staying in stack (iPoker)
(08-31-2014, 10:24 AM)Insideman Wrote: I did follow the test as described (with all the settings). I opened up a table, manually stacked the table using my "stack table" hotkey and it popped up at the right time when an action was required.
I guess I took it one step further and tried to see what the notification would say after a table is moved from the stack to the grid after I reproduced my problem. But I see that wasn't necessary.

Ok. I just wasn't sure if you did the default test first

Quote:SaT is ticking the box when I press the hotkey I assigned for "Fold+Stack" in SaT. That is how I fold and send a table back from the grid to the stack.

I assume you're meaning that the Fold+Stack hotkey is clicking the advance action fold checkbox? Is that always when the problem happens? When using the hotkey to click the checkbox before its your turn to act?

Does it ever happen after you use Fold+Stack to click on the actual fold button when it is your turn to act? Maybe you can keep an eye out for that and let me know.

Also, have you messed with the action_delay extra advanced option? If you've lowered that too much, that could cause the problem as well.

In any case, I will put out the new version of SaT soon and we'll see if theres any improvement.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tables not staying in stack (iPoker) - by SaT_Admin - 08-31-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Tables not staying in stack (iPoker) - by aggro - 10-10-2014, 05:37 AM
RE: Tables not staying in stack (iPoker) - by aggro - 10-10-2014, 07:35 AM
RE: Tables not staying in stack (iPoker) - by aggro - 10-10-2014, 07:39 AM
RE: Tables not staying in stack (iPoker) - by aggr0 - 10-11-2014, 08:03 AM