Tables not staying in stack (iPoker)
Quote:I assume you're meaning that the Fold+Stack hotkey is clicking the advance action fold checkbox? Is that always when the problem happens? When using the hotkey to click the checkbox before its your turn to act?

Yes, this is always when the problem happens. This is the only way I fold+stack. I never tick the advance action fold checkbox and then use a stack hotkey. I'll press the fold+stack hotkey and the table will jump right back into the grid.

Quote:Does it ever happen after you use Fold+Stack to click on the actual fold button when it is your turn to act? Maybe you can keep an eye out for that and let me know.

No, that would imply that a table bounces back after I have already folded. I do not recall that ever happening.

Quote:Also, have you messed with the action_delay extra advanced option? If you've lowered that too much, that could cause the problem as well.

No, I did not change any options there.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tables not staying in stack (iPoker) - by Insideman - 08-31-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Tables not staying in stack (iPoker) - by aggro - 10-10-2014, 05:37 AM
RE: Tables not staying in stack (iPoker) - by aggro - 10-10-2014, 07:35 AM
RE: Tables not staying in stack (iPoker) - by aggro - 10-10-2014, 07:39 AM
RE: Tables not staying in stack (iPoker) - by aggr0 - 10-11-2014, 08:03 AM