Tables not staying in stack (iPoker)
(08-31-2014, 09:44 PM)Insideman Wrote:
Quote:I assume you're meaning that the Fold+Stack hotkey is clicking the advance action fold checkbox? Is that always when the problem happens? When using the hotkey to click the checkbox before its your turn to act?

Yes, this is always when the problem happens. This is the only way I fold+stack. I never tick the advance action fold checkbox and then use a stack hotkey. I'll press the fold+stack hotkey and the table will jump right back into the grid.

Ok this is important information then. I appreciate you following up with this.

Can you try the Test above again, using Move To Grid = When Action Required, and allow tables to move out of the stack and into the grid. Then use your Fold+Stack hotkey on the tables with the advance action checkbox. See if SaT mistakenly sometimes brings those tables back to the grid immediately just the same.

I'm trying to determine whether the problem is in the detection for action required, or if the problem is in the 'move to grid when cards dealt' feature.

Anyway, I have release v2.69, you can try re-Including iPoker and see if theres any change.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tables not staying in stack (iPoker) - by SaT_Admin - 09-02-2014, 06:45 AM
RE: Tables not staying in stack (iPoker) - by aggro - 10-10-2014, 05:37 AM
RE: Tables not staying in stack (iPoker) - by aggro - 10-10-2014, 07:35 AM
RE: Tables not staying in stack (iPoker) - by aggro - 10-10-2014, 07:39 AM
RE: Tables not staying in stack (iPoker) - by aggr0 - 10-11-2014, 08:03 AM